16 year old Victoria Lee

This isn’t usual at all in Asia.

It's fine in lower weight classes, wouldn't wanna see a pro 16 year old HW though. She's been training since she was 3 she'll be okay.

This isn’t usual at all in Asia.
Like Leto said, this is common in Asia. People starting fighting in Muay Thai when they are 12 or younger. Rizin had two 17 yr old high school girls fight each other at the last New Years Rizin card.

How the fuck is that legal, its a grown woman going up against a teen, wtf? It's obviously not in the U.S, but Singapore is a first world country....

Rory Macdonald, Jordan Mein, Joe Stephenson. Who else debuted at 16?

How the fuck is that legal, its a grown woman going up against a teen, wtf? It's obviously not in the U.S, but Singapore is a first world country....
Happens in Japan and Korea as well. Again, this is not uncommon. ONE Championship marketing making it seem like it’s so amazing, when it’s anything but.

Erick Silva had quite a lot of fights before he was 16.
Nikaev fought when he was 15. Also I remember Russian interview with Guram Kutateladze and if I remember everything right, they bring article from newspaper about 10 years old Guram winning at Jiu-Jutsu and they mentioned that one of Yandiev brothers (Adam?) had an mma fight at that event (and they mentioned that Yandiev was something like 10 or 11 or 12).

I checked interview with Kutateladze, he says that he had his first mma fight whe he was 10 or 11 and lost it.
About Yandiev brothers there is at least video of Abukar's first fight in 1998 at Youtube. He said that he was 10 at the moment and his 9 years old brother also fought at that event.

Last edited:
It's funny you are allowed to be in a cage fight before you are allowed to legally drink.

It's funny you are allowed to be in a cage fight before you are allowed to legally drink.
I mean I grew up in Eastern Europe and have lived here most of my life and drinking age is really a suggestion. I was getting beer sold to me at stores when I was 13.

She does some training in Hawaii , and Hawaii is fight crazy with the likes of Smolka and Holloway, so I can see her doing training with those fight addicts.
She trains with them and "fights" out of evolve in Singapore. She will be fine especially with the matchups. She will be matched with Thai, PH and Indian kickboxers most likely

Ya..crazy seeing teen girl fighting a women.
Hardley lol, their only 4 years different in age most women are fully grown by 16.

Crazy seeing these two tiny females going at it though and that I'm watching

Back