16 year old Victoria Lee

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been posted, I don't follow One too closely, the timing sucks for me in the states. Victoria Lee, Angela Lee who is the former One atom weight champ won her pro debut at 16 in February. It's odd seeing a child fight a grown adult. A lot of hype behind her. Christian Lee, Angela Lee's brother is the LW champ I believe and beat Nastyuken the dude who KO'd Eddie. The Lee's be taking over one.

That was impressive. Absolutely no need to rush her progression.

Unavailable in Russia? Fook OneFc!

Ya..crazy seeing teen girl fighting a women.

It's kind of weird seeing a teenager fight.

But Rory Macdonald did the same thing, so maybe it's good?

Hope they build her up properly.

Um......... shouldn't in any civilised society whoever runs that go to....um..... "the big house"?

Her brother and sister are the best prospects in the world at their respective weight classes imo, if she's anywhere near as good she'll be a problem.
That is a huge claim you're making. You're saying Christian Lee is better than Tsarukyan and Fiziev?

That is a huge claim you're making. You're saying Christian Lee is better than Tsarukyan and Fiziev?

I think he's done more than them so far, yeah, he's also younger than both of them.

Here’s an interview with Victoria and Angela talking about her signing with One (this is before her debut fight):

*cliffs:
-all the Lee’s are excited
-tries to ignore negativity on social media
-Angela says Victoria is a younger, faster version of herself
-Victoria was raised in all disciplines of mma, not just one facet
-if Victoria works her way to atom weight #1 contender, Angela will move to strawweight
-Victoria has her family’s support to fall back on when confronted with pressures of expectations
-Victoria is learning skills as a prospect that Angela is learning as a champion
-youngest brother trains but uncertain if will choose the path to go pro
-Lee family is tight knit

Last edited:
She is probably good but she is a product of ONE FC. They will give her favorable squash matchups to milk the Singaporeans. The brother might be a real legit talent. He has a lot of experience despite being young.

She is probably good but she is a product of ONE FC. They will give her favorable squash matchups to milk the Singaporeans. The brother might be a real legit talent. He has a lot of experience despite being young.
At least until she’s at the ripe old age of 18 lol

Wonderboy has been fighting since he was 15 and I think canelo as well. Somewhat common in other sports. Never seen it in MMA though

She does some training in Hawaii , and Hawaii is fight crazy with the likes of Smolka and Holloway, so I can see her doing training with those fight addicts.

she hit that other girl like 4 times on the chin in a row wtf

Back