16 year old beats elite women

I know theres a video somewhere of the considered greatest female muay thai fighter of all time facing a male journeyman fighter and getting absolutely smashed. Theres a reason men and woman compete in different divisions

when_someone_is_delusional.gif

Just saved the thread!

Seriously, how do you think a man would react by being punched in the face for the first time, hard?

Do you think he's gonna go Hulk mode and just crush his opponent?

I'm starting to think you're pretty delusional - and yes, I know you're trolling. But I know, too, that you actually believe a man with no fighting experience would beat Ronda simply by being a man. That makes you delusional.

Some guys react ok and get quickly "used" to it.Some don't and act like Ronda or Brock closing their eyes puting their hands forward and head backwards.

But who are we talking about?A -140 lbs man or a 200+ lbs dude?There's a big difference.I've sparred with a little dude and it was almost comical when he hit me.

0612d73ea566809f617d87ae0009c5d3d23859e953cf4c16ece8f65ba78439bd_large

This is the most likely outcome of a guy who's never formally trained in any kind of combat sport were to try to fight Ronda.

When it comes to tennis, for some reason, women often hit their peak, very early. Monica seles won all kinds of events at a very young age. yet could never win when she got older. It's different with chicks.

Monica Seles was stabbed in the back on court and left the sport for two years - she was never the same after she came back. Plenty of players have done well into their late 20'ies, early 30'ies: Graf, Navratilova, Williams...

I've sparred with a little dude and it was almost comical when he hit me.

I'm just guessing here, but that little dude was probably not any good, and since you were actually sparring, it means that you've probably been sparring and hit in the face regularly for quite some time, which means that you're not just any regular guy with no fighting experience, which leads me to the point: What's your point?

0612d73ea566809f617d87ae0009c5d3d23859e953cf4c16ece8f65ba78439bd_large

This is the most likely outcome of a guy who's never formally trained in any kind of combat sport were to try to fight Ronda.

Then he'd brag about touching her boobs.

16 year old HS State champ 145 (greater weight cut with day before weigh ins) pound wrestler who does boxing and Bjj in the off season vs Cat or Tate. I'd pay to see that

first i've ever heard of that yardstick. google doesn't seem to have ever heard of it either. care to provide a link or two?

The team that just won GOLD in Womens Soccer (USA) uses 15-16 year olds to train, and they usually get beat by them. They tried to take on the 17 year olds recently and got slaughtered 8-2. I'm just saying this isnt a perfect metric but they can't deal with the speed, strength and athleticism of males as they get older.

16 years old is still a boy, not a man. It's very very rare to find a 16 year old that can beat world class athletes. You will never find a 16 year old winning the ncaa wrestling tournement. never happen. And tyson at 16 was a far cry from tyson at 19 and 20. Same with Ali. In just 1 or 2 years, after 16, they can become much much stronger. When their hormones kick in fully. 16 year old is just a sophmore in high school, do you really think he can compete with an adult or a man in college? 99.999% of the time, the anwser is no way in hell.

A 16-year-old won't win because he competes against older competition. That's comparing young men to older, stronger young men. Not against women. You literally took me saying "A 16-year-old is basically a man", 16 being the sample size the OP chose, and focused on comparing that to older MEN in your reply. Not at all what I was saying.

Seriously, how do you think a man would react by being punched in the face for the first time, hard?

Do you think he's gonna go Hulk mode and just crush his opponent?

I'm starting to think you're pretty delusional - and yes, I know you're trolling. But I know, too, that you actually believe a man with no fighting experience would beat Ronda simply by being a man. That makes you delusional.
No, what's delusional is any fool who would question Ronda's dominance of the combat world in all disciplines.

My little nephew would make Ronda fix him a sandwich and apologize for taking so long.

16 years old is still a boy, not a man. It's very very rare to find a 16 year old that can beat world class athletes. You will never find a 16 year old winning the ncaa wrestling tournement. never happen. And tyson at 16 was a far cry from tyson at 19 and 20. Same with Ali. In just 1 or 2 years, after 16, they can become much much stronger. When their hormones kick in fully. 16 year old is just a sophmore in high school, do you really think he can compete with an adult or a man in college? 99.999% of the time, the anwser is no way in hell.

Criticizing women for being defeated by 16 year old elite "boys" might look embarrassing at face value but those same "boys" are on the same level as semi-pro adult competitors in most cases.

16 year old elite athletes are close to Elite if not Elite at the adult age.

Jack Hale is the quickest under 18 sprinter in Australia.
At 16 years old with an Official PB and Australian Junior record of 10.42 sec, he is faster then most Adults let alone boys.

In fact every "boy" in an Australian state final can run the 100m in the 10 sec bracket.
I would shudder to think how fast Black "boys" in the US,UK, Canada, Jamaica are. ( in fact the fastest ever "boy" was a then 16 year old Japanese Yoshihide Kiryu who had a PB of 10.19 sec :eek:)

While these times are not winning any medals at the Olympics (and this is freaking Australia a non sprinting stand out country) if an NFL, NBA or Pro soccer player could run the 100m in and around the 10.5 sec bracket they would be considered blisteringly quick and labeled as "A-level" athletes.

In fact if my research is correct in the last 40 years with the thousands of "A-level" athletes to have competed over that time in the NFL there have been only 80 men that have could run the 100m in under 10.5 sec. That is an average 2 different men per season that can achieve this feat...pretty amazing that 16 year old boys in AUSTRALIA of all countries are as fast NFL super athletes.

That is the bench mark there when criticizing women for losing to "boys"

It Depends on the sport and individual.
While i essence your comments are right we have seen a lot of stand out teenagers even at the Most ELITE level of sports like Soccer and Tennis.

There are currently TEN players in the EPL that made their debut at the age of 16 in the EPL. How many in the Bundesliga, Sirie A, and La Liga there are I don't know.

FIVE 17 year "men" have played in a world cup.

THREE 17 year old "men" have WON a Tennis grand slam. Michael Chang, Boris Becker and Mats Wilander.
There are also currently TWENTY under 18 "men" on the ATP tour Some notable "men"to have turned pro at a young age are.
Nadal won his first Pro ATP tour match at 15
Sampras turned pro at 16
Edberg also turned pro at 17

Everyone is giving the TS a sideways look but what he says is true of most sports, not sure how it applies to MMA though. I know Canada's Olympic hockey team was spanked by our 16 year old Bantam A team like 20-0, the speed is incomparable. That's also without physical contact as per the womens rules, would have been even worse.

Years of grappling technique is a bit different I would presume.

Back