16 year old beats elite women

Most "strong, in shape men" with no fighting experience would go down by ko against Ronda in a matter of seconds.

Have you ever seen men fighting? Just your regular dudes, in shape? They're swinging wilder than Ronda. They're looking like absolute shit.
If you had said Ronda would tap them out I would've taken you seriously. But Ronda against a 6'0" 190 pound athletic man in a real stand-up fistfight would put Ronda in the hospital and put you in jail for booking it.

Rory Mac argument is pretty thread ending here.

16 years old can be already fucking wicked and beat experienced fighters, so just saying '16 yo' isn't actually saying anything.

Sure elite women would beat some 'ordinary' 16 year olds, but bumping into 16 year old Rory would end bad for them.

Serena is exceptional talent nevermind good. She is the best server womens tennis has ever seen and serve is the most important shot. Her forehand is one of the best the sport has ever seen and her backhand is very good. No woman has the service technique and the ability to serve great in important moments. What makes her better than other women is like Ronda, she is more competitive and has never die attitude alot of her opponent lack

Hey, I'm knocking her at all. I love her as a player and as a woman, and if she lived nearby and I didn't think she'd tell me to get lost, I'd be round with flowers tonight :icon_chee

If you had said Ronda would tap them out I would've taken you seriously. But Ronda against a 6'0" 190 pound athletic man in a real stand-up fistfight would put Ronda in the hospital and put you in jail for booking it.

I guess we would have to agree to disagree. And again: I'm talking about your average athletically built dude, not someone with fighting experience. Most athletic dudes don't fight. They run, they lift, they get that beach body going - but most of them have never been hit in the face. They have no clue how to react. They would crumble. They would get absolutely humiliated.

Lol everyone at ufc 1 other than Royce and shammy were sloppy pieces of blubber. We are talking about guys who actually workout and train their bodies 6 days a week. Not some 450 lb ex sumo wrestler they found in a buffet line.

You realize that Royce beat Shamrock at UFC 1 right?

And Shamrock outweighed him by 40 lbs.

And Shamrock was ripped and roided (by his own admission).

And Shamrock was trained in submission wrestling and already had 3 submission victories at Pancrase.

Anyone who discounts technique has never gotten rolled up by someone smaller than them.

My first 6 months in BJJ I got rolled up constantly by a 15 year old who I had 30-40 lbs on. Its humiliating and humbling. And someone that has never been through it really doesn't understand the value of technique.

Yeah, the guys making these claims that men who work out but have no martial art experience must not do sport at all, let alone mma. Try taking up a sport that you've never tried against a strong female competitor - doesn't have to be world level, just someone local, good and in shape. If you've never held a tennis racket/done a breaststroke/laced up a football boot you aren't going to beat a girl even if you are stronger - why should it be different in mma.

I'm in great shape and a few years ago I played tennis against a girl who had once been a club champion - whatever the hell that means. I had played maybe a handful of times and was and am a complete amateur. However, I was much bigger, stronger and faster and in better shape. Didn't matter, I was obliterated.

Of all the sports MMA is the one sport a less skillful opponent has the best chance to beat a much more skillful opponent. A strong fit man cant wait for a female tennis player and close the angles and try to overwhelm her.

Shertards are afraid that female fighters gonna take away their tiny weenies.

They do this same thread over and over and over - totally missing the point that almost nobody in the world cares. The 2015 women's world cup final was the most watched soccer match in the history of US television. Is it because all those millions of people were under some sort of delusion that either of the two teams could beat Manchester United or Barcelona, or wondering how Team USA would do against a boy's high school team? Of course not. They watched it because it was exciting, entertaining and compelling and they loved the American team. Sports fandom is largely about emotional investment. People are emotionally invested in Ronda Rousey and her fights and they're not emotionally invested in the 50th ranked men's bantamweight - whether that guy could beat up Ronda or not. It just doesn't matter.

I guess we would have to agree to disagree. And again: I'm talking about your average athletically built dude, not someone with fighting experience. Most athletic dudes don't fight. They run, they lift, they get that beach body going - but most of them have never been hit in the face. They have no clue how to react. They would crumble. They would get absolutely humiliated.
I thought you were serious until I read your last two sentences.

::bro fist::

It applies to all sports. A 16-year-old athlete "boy" is basically a man already. If you think about what "elite" really means for a 16-year-old it's the best prospects starting their college run. A 17-year-old Boris Becker already won Wimbledon, while Sampras was beating pro-level men. Ronaldo was playing with the male squad at Sporting, while Messi had made his Barcelona debut. Tyson & Ali were styling against seasoned pros in the gym (and the Nationals & Olympics). Rory could hang with decent male fighters. And the list goes on and on.

16 years old is still a boy, not a man. It's very very rare to find a 16 year old that can beat world class athletes. You will never find a 16 year old winning the ncaa wrestling tournement. never happen. And tyson at 16 was a far cry from tyson at 19 and 20. Same with Ali. In just 1 or 2 years, after 16, they can become much much stronger. When their hormones kick in fully. 16 year old is just a sophmore in high school, do you really think he can compete with an adult or a man in college? 99.999% of the time, the anwser is no way in hell.

I thought you were serious until I read your last two sentences.

You don't think someone who has never been hit in the face would crumble, once he got hit by a heavy hitter such as Ronda? How would he react then?

You don't think someone who has never been hit in the face would crumble, once he got hit by a heavy hitter such as Ronda? How would he react then?
He wouldn't have the chance cuz his face would shatter.

heavy hitter, lol. also, you seem to think men are all a bunch of 100 lbs walking dead accountants. i'd doubt she can KO any man above 150 lbs.

ffs people, stop living in lala land.

They do this same thread over and over and over - totally missing the point that almost nobody in the world cares. The 2015 women's world cup final was the most watched soccer match in the history of US television. Is it because all those millions of people were under some sort of delusion that either of the two teams could beat Manchester United or Barcelona, or wondering how Team USA would do against a boy's high school team? Of course not. They watched it because it was exciting, entertaining and compelling and they loved the American team. Sports fandom is largely about emotional investment. People are emotionally invested in Ronda Rousey and her fights and they're not emotionally invested in the 50th ranked men's bantamweight - whether that guy could beat up Ronda or not. It just doesn't matter.

good post

Did you even read your own article? Grown ass man beat a 16 year old girl. Woop dee fucking doo.

When it comes to tennis, for some reason, women often hit their peak, very early. Monica seles won all kinds of events at a very young age. yet could never win when she got older. It's different with chicks.

He wouldn't have the chance cuz his face would shatter.

Seriously, how do you think a man would react by being punched in the face for the first time, hard?

Do you think he's gonna go Hulk mode and just crush his opponent?

I'm starting to think you're pretty delusional - and yes, I know you're trolling. But I know, too, that you actually believe a man with no fighting experience would beat Ronda simply by being a man. That makes you delusional.

You realize that Royce beat Shamrock at UFC 1 right?

And Shamrock outweighed him by 40 lbs.

And Shamrock was ripped and roided (by his own admission).

And Shamrock was trained in submission wrestling and already had 3 submission victories at Pancrase.

Anyone who discounts technique has never gotten rolled up by someone smaller than them.

My first 6 months in BJJ I got rolled up constantly by a 15 year old who I had 30-40 lbs on. Its humiliating and humbling. And someone that has never been through it really doesn't understand the value of technique.

But they are both MEN. End of story.

heavy hitter, lol. also, you seem to think men are all a bunch of 100 lbs walking dead accountants. i'd doubt she can KO any man above 150 lbs.

ffs people, stop living in lala land.

She's a heavy hitter for a woman. She's a heavy hitter compared to an average guy.

Feel free to believe otherwise, you would be wrong though.

Seriously, how do you think a man would react by being punched in the face for the first time, hard?

Do you think he's gonna go Hulk mode and just crush his opponent?

I'm starting to think you're pretty delusional - and yes, I know you're trolling. But I know, too, that you actually believe a man with no fighting experience would beat Ronda simply by being a man. That makes you delusional.

I've seen Ronda throw a punch. She can't.

Back