16.5 Years Later

explanation: time is relative

wat happened is that 16.5 yrs has passed in the real world but prob less time passed in the pokemon world

alternate explanation: ash is in a coma from the 1st episode and everything has been a dream

Same with the Simpsons. Bart has been stuck in 4th grade forever.

wat r u talking about? barts a deadbeat father

bart-simpson-old-older-tattoo.png

just watched pokemon The Origin and red is a boss

Dude apparently hasn't caught a single legendary or won a major title yet...16 1/2 years

In the anime, legends are a lot stronger compared to the other pokemon than in the games. Only 1 or 2 trainers have one I think.

Anyway, the problem with the anime is that the writers never let Ash keep the progress he makes. After every region, he forgets practically everything he's learned. It's probably because every region they need him to start out as a noob so he can make progress and explain the basics to the new fans who don't play the games. Lame plot device.

Shit like that makes the anime lame, childish and keeps Ash from ever making any lasting progress. Pokemon anime had so much potential but they screwed it up. Especially in the later seasons.

The anime is indeed childish, although I can watch a few episodes with my daughter. But the RPGs on the various Nintendo handhelds are amongst the best games ever made .

this is the shit that keeps me up at night...

He is the Pokemon master at the end of Pokemon Silver/Gold.

edit*

Oh, you meant Ash, not Red.

Ash is a bitch.

Red is a stone cold killer. Doesn't even talk to you when you find him the cave.

I knew he would go nowhere from the moment he decided to move up. He never had the structure and clearly has mental and cardio issues.
Does he even lift?

Last edited:
Even his best Pokemon (Charizard) was the weakest charizard
fucking weak

Edit: wasn't even his to begin with

Because

1. He's a can
2. Red and Gold would bend him over and ravage him

He's also probably still a Virgin. But hey, good luck with the Pokeman thing...

Ash Ketchum is the Travis Fulton of Pokemon trainers.

Back