155 needs an active champ

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sorry beeb hopefully conor doesnt try n get the interim belt and lose to beeb again..

Cause dustin will make khabib look worse than ragin al did.. And ko his ass. Poor tony left to wait for no reason and keep takin fights to win because the champ fight 0 to 1 time a year more often than the 2 fights expected.

Tony is the numbro uno

every weight class does?

double champ shit is annoying....IF THEY DID NOT CLEAN THEIR DIVISON do not let them move up or down.

Probably the first time, 50-43 is regarded as a shite performance.. Lol
IMG_20190414_235524.jpg

Sorry beeb hopefully conor doesnt try n get the interim belt and lose to beeb again..

Cause dustin will make khabib look worse than ragin al did.. And ko his ass. Poor tony left to wait for no reason and keep takin fights to win because the champ fight 0 to 1 time a year more often than the 2 fights expected.

what makes you be sure that Poirier doesn't end up on his back for the whole fight, wiping the octagon?

Khabib beats everyone at 155, but Tony Ferguson. That's the real championship fight at 155 if you ask me.

@Asshurt he means lay-off
Khabib can fight in July yet is only fighting at September at the earliest, that’s a lay-off not suspension
Might not even be that soon since Dana said Izzy vs Rob might happen in September in Australia.

As long as he fights at least once this year, I'm fine.

UFC set the gold standard by letting Conman take a year vacation and a boxing match.

Tony is the real champ

Should be two championship fights per year.

All weights.

If you don't defend within 8 months you lose your title.

No ifs. Not buts.

Khabib has to face Dustin next. Winner faces Ferg. Connor can get his ass back in line and string a couple wins together, it would probably do him some good.

I get that he might do better than Al, but "look worse"?? Al ended up dominated and beaten up, if anything Khabib looked great.

Back