150lb Log Press

Very nice, i'd love to give it a try someday and see what i could do. My only suggestion would be to seperate the leg drive and pressing portion a little bit, you don't actually need to dip and further, but try make your upper body completely stiff while doing the leg drive so that you make that leg drive as effective as possible.

it is light, but it isnt WSM, everyone starts somewhere.

How much can you military press or pushpress for a 1 RM Diesel ?? how long you been working out for ?

Zeirhk said:
How much can you military press or pushpress for a 1 RM Diesel ?? how long you been working out for ?

I don't know how much I can currently military press or push press using a barbell because I haven't done that in a while. My last barbell clean and press PR was 175 with not much leg drive.

I've been lifting on and off since high school. The Army took me off track for some time, but I've been lifting consistently after finishing my contract at the end of 2003.

LOL @ gruesom. Start posting some clips of yourself doing presses or push presses before making fun of somebody else who has to rep out with 25 lbs more than bodyweight.

Sorry Gruesome, I meant to direct that at Fight-song. He is the :eek::eek::eek: hating on people who are stronger than he is.

I feel like a little girl compare to some of you dudes.

So depressing.

Ted-P said:
I feel like a little girl compare to some of you dudes.

So depressing.

"Yyyyaaaahhhh... you are like little baby-chicken-girl-man ... yahhhh *flexes massive muscles* But don't you worry, 'cause ve are going to PUMP *claps* you up!!!!"
-Hans und Franz

haha, j/k I loved that skit on SNL

Back