'15-16 NBA Offseason Discussion v3 - What do the Lakers have up their sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth does Kanter get a max?? Folks throwing money because salary cap raise is expected to be huge next year. I get that this is a business-savy decision.

On the other hand, Bloussard is just an utter piece of shit journalist. Can't wait for him to post this so called "proof" of his "sources" that will shine the light and let us know that Cubes actually sent those texts.

Kanter hit the jackpot, he went from starting C on Utah to being benched, then getting traded to an injury riddled OKC team where he was featured as the #2 option, playing the best ball of his career for six weeks. He almost got a max deal out of it.

Wow OKC is fucked

Sources: Tim Duncan signs two-year, $10 million-plus deal to return to Spurs

Tim Duncan has signed a two-year, $10 milllion-plus deal to return to the San Antonio Spurs, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Duncan, a 15-time All-Star and five-time champion, accepted a paycut of almost $5 million a year to facilitate the signings of LaMarcus Aldridge and Danny Green.

Read more:http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...n-plus-deal-to-return-to-spurs-200424172.html

This is another reason why Tim Duncan is better than Kobe Bryant.

that fucking episode where that creature that looked like a raft or a bed mattress or w/e that was eating people in some lake was the shit

That was Creepshow

Okc should let blazzers sign him to the max. This takes them out of contention indefinitely. Okc should not pay that money. Save it for rustlemania. Durcant will leave okc regardless...

Rustle will leave for sure if Durcant is not there.

I'm seeing Russell going to the clips soon with cp3 getting the boot.

Feel it in the bones, so to speak

Only team i see stealing russelmania is fakers(LA boy). But im sure they find a way to f it up.

Lakers have Russel now. Don't think they would want Westbrick to play SG.

CJgCY_DUsAAFjt9.png

Apparently if OKC matches the Kanter deal they will probably have to pay luxury tax next year. Lets see if they're still cheap.

Of course they are cheap. Look at the Harden trade LMAO!

blazers get a bargain for underkanter

Okc would be dumb to match. They're better off with Adams starting at center anyways. Adams/Iblocka rival Goatside/Bosh as best defensive big combo in the entire NBA.

I'm thinking jj redick had a lot to do with the pitch...as the only random hard worker in the room, why else was he there?
Main reason why I thought Chad Hugo was a bigger part of the Neptune behind the scenes. Pharrell got all the love, why was he even there then...

ESPNDallas ‏@ESPNDallas 15m15 minutes ago

Chandler Parsons feels 'disrespected' by DeAndre Jordan's decision to renege on deal with Dallas Mavericks http://es.pn/1KZ4aQq

boo hoo

Everyone on Dallas has a legit reason to be pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back