'15-'16 NBA Fantasy A and D League Thread: Draft Looms Once Again!

Got enough replies to set the date.

A League draft set for Sunday Oct 25, 7:30 Est / 4:30 Pst.

Yeah Lifer PM'd me he's too busy to compose a draft guide or participate in the league this season. Palp you should replace him with Miguel asap

I went back to some more traditional positions, but only 5 of the active 11 can fit guards, so you'll have to rethink your elementary 3 years running strategy.

wtf

Thanks palp, looking forward to this

Might need to buy a draft guide, don't want to finish last among active players

If true, can't do Miguel, BD is next in line.

Can't really go wrong if you draft Harden.

Durant too, but he's a bit risky health wise.

Serious or not serious? Where is he?

For reals.

0vkw6SX.jpg

Bron and Hardcan are the only guys in the top 5 that doesn't have huge health risks. I wonder if BD will stand by the notion Kobe is still a top 3 player in the league and draft him in the first round. Or does his trolling stop when money is involved.

Angus Big Board

1. The Brow
2. Servant
3. Bron Bron
4. Rustle Brick
5. HardCan

Angus' Big Board should start from #14, lmao.

14. Griffiin
15. Jimmy Butthead
16. Melo
17. Aldridge
18. Vucevic

Shut the hell up Canrona

U don't want to mess with me right now. I'm livid that the league canager has basically changed the rules in order to slow me down. I mean wtf this is worse than when the NCAA banned dunking cause of Lew Alcindor.

Shut the hell up Canrona

U don't want to mess with me right now. I'm livid that the league canager has basically changed the rules in order to slow me down. I mean wtf this is worse than when the NCAA banned dunking cause of Lew Alcindor.

If anything he's doing you a favor after the bloodbath I put on your team round 1 last season.

If anything he's doing you a favor after the bloodbath I put on your backup team round 1 last season.

fixed

And I was smirching you up until Saturday when like 4 of your players had career performances over 2 days

angus takes his p's and q's from people like henry abbott rofl. his fantasy team is destined for failure lmfao

lol @ Canrona boasting about fantasy beisbol. Who'd you have to beat out in that league, Chinny and Revo? lmao

da fuck how did you find that la noire gif

lmao

lol @ Canrona boasting about fantasy beisbol. Who'd you have to beat out in that league, Chinny and Revo? lmao

How about Kadorks SCIENTIST ONLY NBA PLAYOFF PREDICTION tournament.

Eviscerated.

OK, I will take your guys' word for it, and remove Lifer, but if he returns before I take payments, I will give him his spot back.

lol @ knowing where that gif came from. Not surprised though.

Señor Palp is the king of the gifs. Get off the dude's lawn.

How about Kadorks SCIENTIST ONLY NBA PLAYOFF PREDICTION tournament.

Eviscerated.

The tournament that I didn't even participate in?

Jesus get your shit together Canrona

Isn't it weird that the senior citizen of the thread is also the gif master? Shouldn't he be afraid of computers and instead watching Murder, She Wrote reruns?

Back