$15,000 Lawsuit Filed Against Conor ($1,000 Phone)

Do you agree with the lawsuit?

• Total voters
This guy is a total bitch, he never got touched.
Millennial waving his camera in an intoxicated fighter's face at 5am outside a club.

Conor buys him a new iphone

I'm surprised it isn't more than that he is suing for. He is going to come out good.

If I was in the situation ... assuming I did nothing serious to trigger the reaction from Conor ... I would absolutely sue for a more substantial amount.

Add up:

1) the value of the phone

2) the personal and professional inconvenience of not having a fully functioning phone for several hours or days perhaps

3) the huge inconvenience of having to deal with police, lawyers, courts, investing hours and hours in the whole process over several weeks probably

4) the upsetting circumstance of having someone behave in a very threatening way by taking and damaging my property, never mind the person being a professional fighter with a history of violent incidents and possibly intoxicated.

Given his economic means I think 50000 or so would be absolutely justified, without any of the “oh my god I’m traumatized and can no longer go out in public bs”.

if you dont wanna pay 15k, don't touch someone else's shit. it's pretty simple to understand and i don't have anywhere near mcgregor's money or access to legal advice.
If you don't want people to wreck your shit don't be a prick to them. Conor could have done a lot worse to this moron.

idiotic decision. Dude should have said he was going for 200k, and have his his people get in contact with Conor's people and say 100k and everyone walks away happy.

I think the element of robbery is a bigger deal than the value of the phone.

"Emotional distress"

And there it is. The guy is a bitch. He's lying about emotional distress to get more money.

idiotic decision. Dude should have said he was going for 200k, and have his his people get in contact with Conor's people and say 100k and everyone walks away happy.

You think the guy deserves 100k lol?

Fuck that guy,and his phone. I hope someone shoves the broken one up his ass.

You think the guy deserves 100k lol?
no. I think its worth it for Conor to throw away 100k to make the whole situation go away though. Everyone wins. the victim is passing up on a huge payday that landed in his lap

I agree with that. On that same note, lots of things here are discussed that aren't stories, including every twitter post. Nothing is too small a story, especially if you can hate on someone for something.
You sound like a bitch.

It is obviously a story. We already went over that. Your statement about the $12,000 bond is hilarious. I'm the TMZ 'fckboy' yet I didn't even know about his bond amount, you are the one keeping track of sht like that. On top of that, the $12,000 number doesn't make this story less relevant or affect anything. People are interested in how much he has to pay to the person. It's a story to get factual evidence about how much the person is seeking in damages. The amount relative to Conor's bond is not relevant. Sure, we talk about things that are not worth it at times. But this isn't one of them.

I will speculate and say you're likely a fan of Conor's and are irritated that he is being raked through the mud at this point. That is causing your failures.

you replied twice with entirely different replies

are you ok?

no. I think its worth it for Conor to throw away 100k to make the whole situation go away though. Everyone wins. the victim is passing up on a huge payday that landed in his lap

What huge payday? What are you saying you would do in this situation to get a huge payday? And why?

Seems like you're suggesting to attempt to take advantage of a broken system so you can get more money than you deserve. Basically it sounds like you're suggesting he should sacrifice his dignity for money. A real man should work for his money, not try and scam a big payday on a lawsuit like a bitch lol

"So how did oyu make your money!?"

"I sued mcgregor :D"

Really impressive way to be "successful" in life...

What huge payday? What are you saying you would do in this situation to get a huge payday? And why?

Seems like you're suggesting to attempt to take advantage of a broken system so you can get more money than you deserve. Basically it sounds like you're suggesting he should sacrifice his dignity for money. A real man should work for his money, not try and scam a big payday on a lawsuit like a bitch lol

"So how did oyu make your money!?"

"I sued mcgregor :D"

Really impressive way to be "successful" in life...
<Fedor23>

you can keep your dignity and manhood or whatever. if a huge payday falls in my lap because an ultra rich person decided to rage at me and break my property, I'm taking the opportunity

you can keep your dignity and manhood or whatever. if a huge payday falls in my lap because an ultra rich person decided to rage at me and break my property, I'm taking the opportunity

Wow dude.

"I would sacrifice my dignity and manhood for money" - IloveTHIS

You should be embarrassed. But I guess evidently you have a beta brain so instead of being embarrassed by the idea you look at it as an opportunity to make money. Sorry to say but your thinking is weak and pathetic. Grow some balls. And I hope you teach your kids to earn money instead of leech it.

Wow dude.

"I would sacrifice my dignity and manhood for money" - IloveTHIS

You should be embarrassed. But I guess evidently you have a beta brain so instead of being embarrassed by the idea you look at it as an opportunity to make money. Sorry to say but your thinking is weak and pathetic. Grow some balls. And I hope you teach your kids to earn money instead of leech it.
{<jordan}{<jordan}

yea bro for sure bro!!!! Im BETABRO!!!!!! I APOLOGIZE CALM DOWN BRO!

Well you definitely are if you get money signs in your eyes when you get assaulted by a celebrity.
yea bro celebrities should be able to just go around threatening whoever they want and smashing anyones property they want. they are more famous and earned their money so it makes it ok.

The money should to the public assistance program that was used to buy the phone.

If you don't want people to wreck your shit don't be a prick to them. Conor could have done a lot worse to this moron.

and conor would have to pay out more. Taking a pic of someone might be annoying but it's not a reason to smack someone's phone out of their hand, unless you were caught doing something you shouldnt have been doing and then, you still get video'd smashing the phone anyways.

Back