$15,000 Lawsuit Filed Against Conor ($1,000 Phone)

Do you agree with the lawsuit?

• Total voters
If Conor broke my phone and hit me if deff sue for 100k and be happy if settled out of court for 25k. Easy money.

Squeezing the drops from the ocean. Who cares? The Nototrius cares for 15G? Bhahahaha.
Bro's cheap af, should have sued for 500G and get half of it. :D

"he seeks upwards of $15,000, accusing McGregor of battery, assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress."

Lulz.

Only in Murrica.

It only has to do with limits to the small claims court. Most countries have some sort of small claims court. Dude is going to get $1,005.

Honestly seems fair to me. Price of fun, and on a vacation from London, which isn't cheap and the hours of work missed out on to go on said expensive vacation that was ruined.

Seems like a fair request, would have assumed a bit more.

I feel like it's a relatively reasonable and paltry request.

Not nuff

He’s letting him off the hook too easy

He should sue him for way more to teach that leprechaun clown a lesson

You can’t just go around smashing ppl stuff you coke head

Yeah you can and it’s only $15k to do it.
Sorry, that you don’t have the bread to live your life anyway you desire, at anytime you desire to live it.

"Emotional distress" this dude has a vagina.
The guy had photos of his family and children, now lost forever. If you ask people who have been burglarized, it's not the loss of flat screen TVs and the likes that bothers them.

Conor took his anger out on a fricken bus, for crying out loud. The guy showed no remorse. Worse than that, he insisted it had to be done. In Conor's twisted mind, there's no other way that scenario could have played out. The guy's a sociopath.

He'll get the 15k in exchange for him not showing up to help with prosecution in the criminal matter. $15k is chump change for Conor.

If you get subpoenaed you have to show up. Not up to a lawsuit. He could drop the charges, but the DA might prosecute him anyways.

Given the Irish carbomb just got done with community service I would imagine he settles here to get the story gone. This shit with Tony is, regrettable, but will also allow mcg to avoid fighting him. Good time to call someone out, he needs a fight.

Hey, when a multi-millionaire does anything that even REMOTELY resembles assault to you on camera why wouldn't you try to make an easy $15K off of it? Hell, he should've asked for $50K. More money than that falls out of Conor's pocket when he sneezes.

Quick 15k, not bad, I think he could have gotten more

This actually seems pretty low. I'd have at least tacked on an extra zero

Good, squeeze em for every penny and teach Conor how to behave properly in society. Conor has become a joke now, hasn't won in years and rages out on young teen fans lol talk about Trainwreck
Just another example of how money and fame can ruin a person

I agree with this. Five patriot buddies and I are in Miami now and we've had a few successful anti-Conor demonstrations. We're going to find where he's staying and chant "GO HOME!"

Obey our laws or get out!

Being a celebrity comes with a certain price, which is losing your privacy.
Lol at ppl saying that Conor had a right to smash the guy's phone because he was trying to take a picture of him.
If you're a public figure, you have no privacy, deal with it.

Watch the video, just some straight bitch shit. Conor has his bodyguards holding the guy back while he smashes the phone. Take him to the cleaners.

Back