14 year old girl sails around the globe alone.

She got high testosterone, just look at her face.

She has will to power. She is gonna be a major politician or other person of influence when she gets older. She makes somebody like Hillary Clinton look like Katy Perry. It is impressive. Arrogant, but impressive. I guess you gotta have that attitude to do those kind of things. Polite women rarely make history, or something. I am actually reading a book on Magellan's voyage. She is like him. He bitched out the King, switched nations, extremely bold, fought Muslims hand to hand on the daily, and deadset on getting what he wanted.

They show her eating, dancing, drinking, possibly slutting it up off camera and what not. Then they call it sailing.

must be nice having the money to be able to do something like this.

Everyone is praising her now, but if something happened to her, I'd be willing to bet this thread would have gone a different direction entirely.

agreed.

i'm not a parent, but i sure as hell would be questioning my son or daughter if they wanted to try this. hell, even if they were an adult lol. if she would have died, everyone in this thread would be crucifying her parents.

She's an amazing girl with amazing willpower, and bigger balls than most men. Or completely crazy.

She has will to power. She is gonna be a major politician or other person of influence when she gets older. She makes somebody like Hillary Clinton look like Katy Perry. It is impressive. Arrogant, but impressive. I guess you gotta have that attitude to do those kind of things. Polite women rarely make history, or something. I am actually reading a book on Magellan's voyage. She is like him. He bitched out the King, switched nations, extremely bold, fought Muslims hand to hand on the daily, and deadset on getting what he wanted.

Actually she seems more like a hippie than some super driven person of influence.

She'll probably be a motivational speaker, telling her sailing stories to schoolchildren and raising money for a charity she'll start that sends impoverished kids on sailing adventures. Which is all great and everything, but major politician bitching out kings and fighting Muslims doesn't seem like it's in the cards for her.

Rich girl gets to live her dream

Is normal

?? She actually worked her ass off saving for that journey. You do your research well though. She was lucky enough to have a dad with extensive sailing knowlege. They both bought a cheap boat together and fixed it up together.

Headlines would have been much different if she ran into pirates.

?? She actually worked her ass off saving for that journey. You do your research well though. She was lucky enough to have a dad with extensive sailing knowlege. They both bought a cheap boat together and fixed it up together.

How does a 12 year old make enough money to save up and buy a boat

I cut lawns and shoveled snow and was able to buy some Nintendo games

How does a 12 year old make enough money to save up and buy a boat

I cut lawns and shoveled snow and was able to buy some Nintendo games

This.

Lol wtf, she worked her ass off? By worked her ass off do you mean saved her allowance for 14 hard years? Or did she work in the salt mines?

And yet there was another story a few months ago where a kid walked to the mall alone at age 11 and everyone wanted to string his parents up.

This.

Lol wtf, she worked her ass off? By worked her ass off do you mean saved her allowance for 14 hard years? Or did she work in the salt mines?

Maybe try watching the documentary or reading about the subject before you talk about it? I'm not your google bitch.

They show her eating, dancing, drinking, possibly slutting it up off camera and what not. Then they call it sailing.

How dare she eat and drink! Fuck man. That discredits everything. Good catch.

I watched the documentary which was good bUT all it said was that she delivered newspaper work odd jobs that's not even remotely close to being able to afford a boat like that unlike you can enlighten me on something that was not shown on screen

I love how a bunch of grown men are trying to discredit a 14 year old girl.

I love how a bunch of grown men are trying to discredit a 14 year old girl.

giphy.gif

And yet there was another story a few months ago where a kid walked to the mall alone at age 11 and everyone wanted to string his parents up.

The fuck? By 11 I was definitely going to the mall alone.

Back