14 year old girl sails around the globe alone.

theres been a few youngsters over the last few whove done this, pretty inspirational stuff

She should go do Everest next.

would.....

..like to congratulate her on a job well done.

I'm going to go ahead and assume half of us clicked this thread for pics. Not me though.

Yawn.

Call me when she hitchhikes from the east coast to the west coast without ending up in pieces.

Everyone is praising her now, but if something happened to her, I'd be willing to bet this thread would have gone a different direction entirely.

Probably, and for good reason?

Kinda reminds me of the Jessica Dubroff story. She was the 7 year old "pilot" that died flying a plane. Her dad, a flight instructor, was on-board at the time (in the back seat) and died also. So, at least she wasn't flying solo.

But what I thought was a little messed up about that story was how her mom said something like "she died doing what she loved."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/girl-pilot-aged-7-killed-crossing-america-1304367.html

She already completed her journey around the globe, but yes, in the long run we will all die. Gold star for you.

arnold_trolling_gif_gkf.gif

She got high testosterone, just look at her face.

Rich girl gets to live her dream

Is normal

Yeah, that was all over the news and other media here. And it's indeed olds.

Everyone is praising her now, but if something happened to her, I'd be willing to bet this thread would have gone a different direction entirely.

If I was born without a penis I'd be a woman.

Very Strong Girl. Impressive.

When I was 14 I felt good just riding a bicycle around town!

Back