14 cops arrest amputee, sit on his prosthetic leg -- mistook crutches for weapons

The call in was a man wielding a weapon, so it is understandable

Ok so 2 guys subdue him and 4 more stand guard.

Looked in that video like the cops were having a bbq

Ok so 2 guys subdue him and 4 more stand guard.

Looked in that video like the cops were having a bbq

I don't know the protocol for leaving the scene once you get there.

I'm not defending them, in just saying I can see why there would be so many on the scene

I don't know if there is any justified reason, or not, why the officers have that guy restrained and awaiting transport. But the article, thread, and responses are complete troll-job horseshit in terms of implying that all 14 officers are holding the guy down, or are trying at all, to attempt to block the view of citizens or cameras. That is ridiculous.

The reason there are more than just the three officers that are being utilized to hold the guy down without hurting him is because there seems to be a large crowd gathering with anger directed towards the officers, who do not seem particularly pleased to be holding down a half naked homeless man. Homeless people smell, and no one really wants to hold one down unless they believe there is a reason to do so, especially when their pants are falling down.

Holy cow at the moron calling for attempted manslaughter charges.

Why does it take 14 cops to throw down a homeless guy, sit on his prosthetic leg, and pull his pants down so everyone can see his arse?

That's how cops roll in the US.

read this as 14 cops arrest vampire

might have had too much to drink

Back