14 cops arrest amputee, sit on his prosthetic leg -- mistook crutches for weapons

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Article here (link)

A throng of San Francisco cops detained a man with one leg by sitting on his prosthetic limb after they mistook his crutches for weapons, witnesses said.

At least 14 officers helped in the takedown earlier this month, said Cha

I knew it was going to be a black man targeted.

The cops don't say shit to repeated questions why he was being arrested. :/

Murica. What a fucked up country.

easy mistake to make...

Weird-Weekly-News-Crutch-Gun.jpg

These cops should all face attempt manslaughter charges......

How does someone go about attempting to kill someone by accident?

There are many ways to do it: lack of sleep/lack of judgment/doing drugs, being a cop...

Murica, is normal.

I assume there were so many officers because someone called them saying someone was wielding weapons in public.

Reminds me of the story of the guy at Walmart picking up a toy gun and helderly it while he made a phone call. Someone called the police and they went in quite literally guns blazing and killed the man without thinking twice.

I assume there were so many officers because someone called them saying someone was wielding weapons in public.

Reminds me of the story of the guy at Walmart picking up a toy gun and helderly it while he made a phone call. Someone called the police and they went in quite literally guns blazing and killed the man without thinking twice.

That case still pisses me off. They just turned the corner and fired. The 911 caller also admitted that Crawford never pointrd the weapon at anybody.

And thats why America doesn't have their own Terry Fox.

That case still pisses me off. They just turned the corner and fired. The 911 caller also admitted that Crawford never pointrd the weapon at anybody.

Yea that was fucked

I suppose you would wait to see if the gun was real by letting him shoot you?

I suppose you would wait to see if the gun was real by letting him shoot you?

shot first and ask questions later
makes sense, since USA seems to be a warzone

How long was his leg that 14 cops fit on it?

How does someone go about attempting to kill someone by accident?

Generally, one can commit either voluntary or involuntary manslaughter. The second is killing somebody via an accident. Voluntary manslaughter can result if they killed someone, but thought (wrongly) that there was a reason to do so.

Back