13 years ago today Anderson Silva submitted the Michael Jordan of BJJ

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
“Michael Jordan esque in his grappling skills is Travis Lutter” - A great 21st century philosopher

<Goldie11>

UniformDimJabiru-size_restricted.gif

8cb02c2f5d100532b462d580b4a8416d_crop_exact.jpg

Reminder that Anderson would have had 11 consecutive title defenses if Lutter had made weight.

Eez Normal playbois

untitled-png.720955

{<jordan} I still remember joes reacting to Goldie saying lutter was the “Michael Jordan of BJJ” “uh...yeah he’s definitely not on that level”<{MingNope}>

{<jordan} I still remember joes reacting to Goldie saying lutter was the “Michael Jordan of BJJ” “uh...yeah he’s definitely not on that level”<{MingNope}>

jRR5Izw.gif

Goldie bless, people hated on Goldie a lot but to this day Goldie and Rogan was the best commentary duo in the UFC imo.

So then if lebron actually surpasses Jordan as goat, would he then be the anderson Silva of the nba?

The BJJ playboy world was rocked and never fully recovered from Anderson destroying their GOAT.

That was back when Rogan was still unanimously considered 5'8''.

Silva robbed of his first title defense and the all-time record.

Such a shame.

Last edited:
14 years ago he ventured to America where the competition was harder .

“Michael Jordan esque in his grappling skills is Travis Lutter” - A great 21st century philosopher

<Goldie11>

UniformDimJabiru-size_restricted.gif

8cb02c2f5d100532b462d580b4a8416d_crop_exact.jpg

Reminder that Anderson would have had 11 consecutive title defenses if Lutter had made weight.

Eez Normal playbois

untitled-png.720955
11 consecutive title defense with 9 via FINISH!

GOAT stuff!

Michael Jordan is the Travis Lutter of basketball.

Yeah, that sounds whack lol.

Back