13 Things You Should Stop Doing in 2013

I understand it is a humor site, but the hypocrisy still makes me furious. There are probably more examples of them doing the things on that list, but I wont waste more of my time.

p2dzB.png

^
p4p easiest username to misread

Great list. I'd like to add people saying, "Let's do that" when ordering food, or any variation of that.

"Today's special is the fried chicken."

"Great. I'll do that then."

14. Stop complaining about people complaining about hipsters

Sure pop music is designed to be catchy... that's why they sell sex to children at an early age, hire 7 writers to write a line repeated over and over again, and dumb-down the populace who listen to it so they design their lives around superficial bullshit.

Fuck pop-music and the majority of the entertainment industry.

Sure pop music is designed to be catchy... that's why they sell sex to children at an early age, hire 7 writers to write a line repeated over and over again, and dumb-down the populace who listen to it so they design their lives around superficial bullshit.

Fuck pop-music and the majority of the entertainment industry.

damn right. they also provide ridiculous standards for girls to try to emulate, and then their lives end up falling apart because they can't. men on the other hand have to bust their asses off to be able to afford all of the things they tell you to buy, and then end up spending no time with friends/family.

Stop complaining that someone uses YOLO. Does it really fucking ruin your day?

Stop complaining that people dress metro/hipster/goth whatever. If you don't like it, don't associate with them. Otherwise shut the fuck up because it doesn't affect you.

Stop complaining about Justin Bieber, One Direction, Katy Perry etc. They sell to their fans. Don't listen to the fucking top 40 station if you don't want to hear them. I've never heard a single Justin Bieber song all the way through. Because I don't like his music. But I don't complain about him all the goddamn time. '

Basically stop complaining about shit that doesn't affect you, because all this time spent hating various groups of people is really a terrible waste of a life.

inb4 someone points out the hypocrisy in my post

Stop complaining that someone uses YOLO. Does it really fucking ruin your day?

Stop complaining that people dress metro/hipster/goth whatever. If you don't like it, don't associate with them. Otherwise shut the fuck up because it doesn't affect you.

Stop complaining about Justin Bieber, One Direction, Katy Perry etc. They sell to their fans. Don't listen to the fucking top 40 station if you don't want to hear them. I've never heard a single Justin Bieber song all the way through. Because I don't like his music. But I don't complain about him all the goddamn time. '

Basically stop complaining about shit that doesn't affect you, because all this time spent hating various groups of people is really a terrible waste of a life.

inb4 someone points out the hypocrisy in my post

Stop complaining about people complaining.

*inb4 stop complaining about people complaining about people.

Back