$1239.60

And 99 percent of fighters don't even get half of that money

I do like ESPN plus, definitely worth it just to be able to tune in for the names I want to watch. Plus it has some other sports on there that I like.

Buying PPV’s are completely worthless unless I am buying with buddies. Nothing worse then being completely disappointed in a card while watching it alone or with your bored gf. At least with friends we are all in this bullshit together, and can make it interesting with side bets and drinking games

KeenNearGuanaco-size_restricted.gif
Neither do I which is why I don't give the UFC 1 cent

I used to rent every ppv , but as I grew older I found not all of them are worth paying for….

Neither do I which is why I don't give the UFC 1 cent

Buying a UFC PPV for $69.99 is basically handing Dana a check for $69.99.

None of that PPV $$$ is ever seen by 99.9% of the roster and apparently isn’t benefiting Endeavor shareholders either as the stock has done nothing but loose value since the IPO.

Where does the money go? Your guess is as good as mine.

JBuySword01.jpg

Streaming at first was low quality. Not sure if that was due to my wifi. Noticed on free cards it’s more susceptible to lag. On PPVs it seems more reliable.
Thx

Haha my family’s restobar has been offering UFC PPV’s and showing them free of charge for years. Suck it Dana.

UFC charges bars over $1000 for the privilege of showing PPV’s to people, that’s why they’re never in bars anymore unless you just show it on your residential cable subscription of course.

Everytime I see this type of post I get sad. Who tf watches PPVs alone? Don’t you guys have friends?

$70 per PPV is insane - why are the US PPV prices so high?

Back