$1239.60

About $100 per month for 1 ppv and 2-3 fight nights. I can work with that, but it would be nice if they could cut us a deal or maybe reward us for our loyalty or something

How is 69.99 plus 5.99 100 dollars? Or are you terrible at math.

Pay for ESPN + I think it's a great value. But that means I'm not paying for fight pass. I'll pay for 2-3 ppvs a year. Stream the rest if I watch them.
I kind of want to take a solid month and watch some classics from the library. Catch up some fights I haven't seen and want to check out in hd.
Stipe vs Nganno 1, wand vs Cung, I still haven't watched McGregor vs Aldo and I'm sure the replays tell the story, Rewatch all of DC's fights in order, rewatch Nunes and schevchenko, watch pride grand prixs, Bj penn lightweight tear, I also want to watch Jones vs sonnen up to Thiago Santos. I saw the DC fights but nothing in-between those. I can only find shitty versions of those fights.

I wish PPVs were 4K HDR again. I bought quite a few on DirecTV.

I don’t pay for fight pass. ESPN plus is legit. Thankfully I’m privileged enough to be able to afford PPVs. I’m selective in the cards I pick, but I’m glad the one I’ve bought have been legit.
I see u used A buzzword there. Rewire your brain, ull be grateful for it

I don’t see the problem

200.gif

1239.60 is the yearly cost, I divide by 12 to get a monthly view. Get it?

Let me demonstrate, in image form, the sentiment which our mathematically deficient fellow poster likely shares upon reading your (ideally, wholly unnecessary) clarification.

owned-gif.808928

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-26_7-30-53.png
    upload_2021-11-26_7-30-53.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I used to watch ppvs at sport bars but yeah with the pandemic I just stop watching it live all together. Sherdog pbp ftw.

Underpaying Fighters + Overcharging Customers = Pro Gamer Move

Underpaying Fighters + Overcharging Customers = Easy to get away with (read: the norm) in unfettered capitalism. . . and with third-world despots.

I used to buy every PPV pre-COVID since generally 5 or 6 people would come over and we would split the cost. That makes it well worth paying for the event.

I just can't justify paying $60+ to watch an event by myself. I think I have only legit ordered 2 events since the 2020 first lockdown

I mean.... what?

Back