$1239.60

Two Toes Sea Bird… Where’s ye booty?
coming-for-dat-booty-pirate.gif

Opposite here. Ever since the UFC migrated to espn +, I find that big PPVs (such as McGoobin cards) have horrible lag, buffering issues, and outright connection terminations (and I have gigabit internet speed), so I've actually stopped paying for them.

UFC continues to exemplify its second rate bush-league status at all times.

I'm not kidding when I say I've never had a single issue with any MMA or Boxing PPV I've purchased through ESPN+. I have heard of issues at my friend's house though.

Imagine if the UFC allowed you to pay $399.99 and you got Fight Pass, ESPN+ and all the PPVs for a year. That would be a great deal. I would do that in a second. They should have an all inclusive bundle.

I'm not kidding when I say I've never had a single issue with any MMA or Boxing PPV I've purchased through ESPN+. I have heard of issues at my friend's house though.
People need to check their mbps rate. If it’s under 2 they’re getting lag and pixelation. If so they need to replace the ten year old router they got from the cable company. I’m 43 and a complete noob on newer technology but even I know this.

People need to check their mbps rate. If it’s under 2 they’re getting lag and pixelation. If so they need to replace the ten year old router they got from the cable company. I’m 43 and a complete noob on newer technology but even I know this.

I have a new router. I'm downloading stuff at least 200MBPS commonly. You're not wrong.

lol in Belgium all UFC events (PPV and non-PPV) can be watched on Eleven Sports which costs €20/month (so €240/year for all UFC events).

Back