$1239.60

KeenNearGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

Pre-covid I used to miss some PPVs or watch at the bar, but once I ordered the PPV that Nunes was headlining during the first lockdown, I reached a new low and knew there's no going back and I'd be ordering them all lol.

Pre-covid I used to miss some PPVs or watch at the bar, but once I ordered the PPV that Nunes was headlining during the first lockdown, I reached a new low and knew there's no going back and I'd be ordering them all lol.

I typically split the cards and food with five or six friends but then covid hit and I was watching cards alone. I knew there was no coming back either, lol.

I don’t pay for fight pass. ESPN plus is legit. Thankfully I’m privileged enough to be able to afford PPVs. I’m selective in the cards I pick, but I’m glad the one I’ve bought have been legit.

Opposite here. Ever since the UFC migrated to espn +, I find that big PPVs (such as McGoobin cards) have horrible lag, buffering issues, and outright connection terminations (and I have gigabit internet speed), so I've actually stopped paying for them.

UFC continues to exemplify its second rate bush-league status at all times.

I imagined you watch all the ppvs in a shrine dedicated to Islam and khabib with posters of Islam shirtless on your walls and an Islam body pillow to snuggle when the suspense of his upcoming lay and pray action gets to you

Back