International WHO Team Blocked From Entering China to Study Origins of the Coronavirus

Beside world wide co-operation to investigate the Chinese virus, the world also need to economically support others from it's sulky backlash.

well I couldnt even begin to list all of that ....not even all of it is known yet which also begs for a deep investigation into his activities but the main talking points atm are....
the sterilization of millions of african women as a result of Gates backed vaccines

the polio vaccine program he was part of in india that caused the paralysis of nearly 500,000 children

the insane conflict of interest between Gates((major funder of vaccine labs and programs all over the spectrum)) and the WHO ((whom Bill gates is the biggest ((non country entity)) funder

Gates' involvement and implementation of a world depopulation model ((in his own words)) “If we do a good job on vaccines, health and reproduction, we can reduce the world population by 10-15%. Only a genocide can save the world”

his insane push to have the entire population vaccinated and chipped/tattoo'd/tagged

the ties between Gates and top medical officals positioned in the governments around the world, Fauci, Birx in the US, Tam in Canada, the aussie ones, the italian ones ((already facing criticism within their own country)) the UK ones and many others

Gates involvement with the wuhan lab itself needs to be scrutinized as well

hes as shady as they come and that little video clip of him getting that gleeful smile and giggling when the interviewer mentions how hard its going to be to get the economy going again......outwardly illustrates his inner feelings about it all

l@nd0

They should also check the uigur concentration camps.

There is a catch, a very big catch: They are fine with an inquiry AFTER the pandemic has been brought under control.

But when Xi addressed the annual meeting of WHO members, he took a more concillatory tone: of course China was willing to support an investigation into the virus -- once the pandemic is over.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/asia...coronavirus-investigation-intl-hnk/index.html

No investigation has been improved by being delayed.

Plus surely the more information about the origin we get sooner the better.

That's assuming they are keen for an investigation later.

You don't like informative threads? Don't read them.
the inevitable inquiry into the origin of the virus is obvious, copy pasting news articles adds nothing to a discussion.

the inevitable inquiry into the origin of the virus is obvious, copy pasting news articles adds nothing to a discussion.
what does your edgy downplaying of it add? just because you know it all means that everyone else does as well?

btw....there are investigations into the origin of the virus....but what is being called for here is an investigation into the WHO's handling of the situation, IF no one read those news articles that werent outside of the MSM .... we'd all still be sitting here talking about the evils of bat soup ((some of us still are...))

Also why hasn't the left, which champions people of color, what have they said about all the recent racism, actual racism against Africans in China?

Nothing will come of an investigation anyway. There will be a cover up no matter what, I mean think about it -the only people with the power to do a real investigation are the same people with the power to have made something like this virus happen. ‘Investigation’ is just a buzzword to make the public feel better, it’s just optics, that’s all.

They should also check the uigur concentration camps.
No, that'd just Mena we're racist for even questioning that.
Go on Facebook and check out all the Whataboutisms the overseas Chinese give. But Trump is a liar! He may be but Xi is winnie the pooh and he is in change of s genocidal regime

Also why hasn't the left, which champions people of color, what have they said about all the recent racism, actual racism against Africans in China?

I witnessed this regularly myself in China (not to me, I'm white) when there was no panic or paranoia at all.

The left basically has a total, complete malfunction when the racism is being conducted by another ethnic minority. They are afraid to take a side. Prime example was the slaughter/persecution of the Rohingya in Myanmar and how paltry the coverage was here in the west. Barely anyone fucking knew about it. If that was a white government performing the same actions, it'd be considered the second coming of the Holocaust and you'd rightly never hear the end of it.

I'd be shocked if when I'm an old man, the news hasn't come out that this virus was manufactured in a laboratory and accidentally escaped. This isn't a natural virus in my opinion, it's something that's been fucked with.

There is a catch, a very big catch: They are fine with an inquiry AFTER the pandemic has been brought under control.

But when Xi addressed the annual meeting of WHO members, he took a more concillatory tone: of course China was willing to support an investigation into the virus -- once the pandemic is over.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/asia...coronavirus-investigation-intl-hnk/index.html

Allow me to translate from CCP dialect: "After we've covered things up and scrubbed any evidence away."

China is ready to let international investigators visit the city of Wuhan as part of an inquiry into the coronavirus pandemic but only when the time is right, says the country's ambassador to the UK.

The WHO has complained that the organisation has been kept from fully investigating the origins of the novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.

Lol "Whan the time and price is right"

Okay Ping Xing Bing your call!

Alright now im interested what did Gates do?

well I couldnt even begin to list all of that ....not even all of it is known yet which also begs for a deep investigation into his activities but the main talking points atm are....
the sterilization of millions of african women as a result of Gates backed vaccines

the polio vaccine program he was part of in india that caused the paralysis of nearly 500,000 children

the insane conflict of interest between Gates((major funder of vaccine labs and programs all over the spectrum)) and the WHO ((whom Bill gates is the biggest ((non country entity)) funder

Gates' involvement and implementation of a world depopulation model ((in his own words)) “If we do a good job on vaccines, health and reproduction, we can reduce the world population by 10-15%. Only a genocide can save the world”

his insane push to have the entire population vaccinated and chipped/tattoo'd/tagged

the ties between Gates and top medical officals positioned in the governments around the world, Fauci, Birx in the US, Tam in Canada, the aussie ones, the italian ones ((already facing criticism within their own country)) the UK ones and many others

Gates involvement with the wuhan lab itself needs to be scrutinized as well

hes as shady as they come and that little video clip of him getting that gleeful smile and giggling when the interviewer mentions how hard its going to be to get the economy going again......outwardly illustrates his inner feelings about it all

He didn't do anything. Just more conspiracy theorist morons spouting off completely unsubstantiated claims, as usual. The dude is literally giving billions of dollars of his own money to fight disease all over the world.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...axxers-spread-conspiracy-about-bill-gates-an/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gates-org-kicked-out-of-india/
https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/no...ndia-while-testing-polio-vaccine-2590715.html
https://www.typeinvestigations.org/...gates-population-control-conspiracy-theories/
https://news.trust.org/item/?map=bi...s-and-sterilisation-myths-why-do-they-persist

Last edited:
I witnessed this regularly myself in China (not to me, I'm white) when there was no panic or paranoia at all.

The left basically has a total, complete malfunction when the racism is being conducted by another ethnic minority. They are afraid to take a side. Prime example was the slaughter/persecution of the Rohingya in Myanmar and how paltry the coverage was here in the west. Barely anyone fucking knew about it. If that was a white government performing the same actions, it'd be considered the second coming of the Holocaust and you'd rightly never hear the end of it.

I'd be shocked if when I'm an old man, the news hasn't come out that this virus was manufactured in a laboratory and accidentally escaped. This isn't a natural virus in my opinion, it's something that's been fucked with.
I agree. And except in cases where they can make it about white supremacy, thene they don't ignore it. Like with Latinos vs blacks, the Latinos learned racism against blacks from white people.
I wonder how kuchen the left can keep ignoring this, and they will.
For Myanmar it's a poor country that was isolated for decades. It's not w major player in anything. So it makes sense that it only got some coverage

I agree. And except in cases where they can make it about white supremacy, thene they don't ignore it. Like with Latinos vs blacks, the Latinos learned racism against blacks from white people.
I wonder how kuchen the left can keep ignoring this, and they will.

For Myanmar it's a poor country that was isolated for decades. It's not w major player in anything. So it makes sense that it only got some coverage

Another factor, yes.

A few of my fellow students at university who were Indian/Pakistani were very racist about black people. This wasn't taught to them by fucking colonialism - they come from countries where 'caste' is prevalent and the tone of your skin often tells people from which caste you belong.

Same in China - especially in the major, developed cities they look down upon darker-skinned Chinese because it suggests you're a farmer/rural poor worker (you spend a lot of time in the sun). They love whitening their skin with moisturiser in some parts of China because they feel it makes them look more 'affluent'. If they feel that way about darker-skinned Chinese people, IMAGINE how low down the ladder they see African people as being? Basically, some Chinese consider them to not be subhuman.

what does your edgy downplaying of it add? just because you know it all means that everyone else does as well?

btw....there are investigations into the origin of the virus....but what is being called for here is an investigation into the WHO's handling of the situation, IF no one read those news articles that werent outside of the MSM .... we'd all still be sitting here talking about the evils of bat soup ((some of us still are...))
<Waaah>
<Waaah>

No investigation has been improved by being delayed.

Plus surely the more information about the origin we get sooner the better.

That's assuming they are keen for an investigation later.
The CCP needs more time....to make sure everyone involved is reading from the same script.

pretty convenient that the pandemic will never be "over".

we need to backtrace the virus. the consequences will never be the same

Back