12 year old tries to detonate nail bomb on German christmas market

There is only 1 deterrent that might actually work against suicide bombers. We need to execute their immediate family members regardless of whether they are ISIS sympathizers(more than likely) or not. That would make some of them think twice if they knew they were also condemning their family to death.

It would also make us barbarian scum who deserve to be fought against.

It is through our own actions, or lack of action rather, that we have allowed this situation to happen. To blame the jihadists alone, is to avoid addressing our own inadequacies, and to repeat the cycle which ultimately leads to this point.

If the issue was as simple as shutting out the immigrants from coming in, then there shouldn't be a problem. We would do this and we would be fine. But several of the causes that led to this scenario would go unaddressed, such as the impulse of Western people to "help" people of other cultural backgrounds (apparently by bombing them and then by literally allowing themselves to be fucked over for it as part of the guilt trip), and the tendency of our politicians to get involved with foreign issues that should not concern them in any way whatsoever, among many other things.

These all result from the "globalist" mind-set that has developed and is continuing to develop among the Western people, and it is causing havoc all over the world, now including our own nations.
I'm not disagreeing. There are inherent flaws with democracies that should be addressed too. I don't know if you're familiar with ISIS's "Why we hate you", but the Jihadists would still wage jihad regardless of our foreign policy, that is until we all accept Allah as the one true God and Mo as his messenger.

But yeah, we should quit meddling in their affairs. But we also shouldn't fund the invasion.

It would also make us barbarian scum who deserve to be fought against.
I'd rather be a living barbarian scum than a dead moral upstanding citizen. Wouldn't you?

Also, let's see what happens:

I'm not disagreeing. There are inherent flaws with democracies that should be addressed too. I don't know if you're familiar with ISIS's "Why we hate you", but the Jihadists would still wage jihad regardless of our foreign policy, that is until we all accept Allah as the one true God and Mo as his messenger.

But yeah, we should quit meddling in their affairs. But we also shouldn't fund the invasion.

The likes of ISIS would be destroyed by the rightful governments of their countries, if we only allowed them to.

Saddam Hussein would've never allowed scum such as ISIS to live.

The likes of ISIS would be destroyed by the rightful governments of their countries, if we only allowed them to.

Saddam Hussein would've never allowed scum such as ISIS to live.
Not disagreeing, but that is no longer an option.

Have to work with what you have.

This boy doesn't even know what a virgin is...I wonder what was promised to execute this...72 ps4s?

I'd rather be a living barbarian scum than a dead moral upstanding citizen. Wouldn't you?

Also, let's see what happens:

Killing can be moral under the right circumstances. This is not one of them.

I'm certain that military men have already advised Trump against such policies. It is one thing to boast about it, but I cannot see Trump standing there with a knife in his hand, killing a person that only bears a blood relation to a criminal. That's a different thing entirely.

Anything that you ask another person to do, you must yourself be willing to do, if able.

It is through our own actions, or lack of action rather, that we have allowed this situation to happen. To blame the jihadists alone, is to avoid addressing our own inadequacies, and to repeat the cycle which ultimately leads to this point.

If the issue was as simple as shutting out the immigrants from coming in, then there shouldn't be a problem. We would do this and we would be fine. But several of the causes that led to this scenario would go unaddressed, such as the impulse of Western people to "help" people of other cultural backgrounds (apparently by bombing them and then by literally allowing themselves to be fucked over for it as part of the guilt trip), and the tendency of our politicians to get involved with foreign issues that should not concern them in any way whatsoever, among many other things.

These all result from the "globalist" mind-set that has developed and is continuing to develop among the Western people, and it is causing havoc all over the world, now including our own nations. No longer do they believe that they are inhabitants of the land that they were born into, but of the world, and that the entire world ought to be their playground, despite lacking even the most basic understanding of 90% of it.
you simply can't bring people from a world very opposite from what they're used to...(girls walking freely, no face cover, un covered extremeties etc). try letting lose hyenas in a major city straight from the kalahari and see what happens

Killing can be moral under the right circumstances. This is not one of them.

I'm certain that military men have already advised Trump against such policies. It is one thing to boast about it, but I cannot see Trump standing there with a knife in his hand, killing a person that only bears a blood relation to a criminal. That's a different thing entirely.
I don't think war is moral, unfortunately.

You think so? I'm willing to bet the exact opposite, military men have advised him to do such things. I doubt Trump thought of this by himself.

And it's not like the enemy is playing by the Geneva convention. If they were, sure, you'd have an argument. However, this could be the difference between stopping terrorism or being overtaken by it.

Some bat shit crazy responses itt.

But anyways : just another drop in the sea of events of failed multiculturalism.

And the Germans are going to elect Merkel again that s the worst part.

Nice to see Germany has their very own "clock boy"
ahmed-mohamed-clock.jpg

You think so? I'm willing to bet the exact opposite, military men have advised him to do such things. I doubt Trump thought of this by himself.

And it's not like the enemy is playing by the Geneva convention. If they were, sure, you'd have an argument. However, this could be the difference between stopping terrorism or being overtaken by it.

A man, with no sense of honor or moral discipline, ceases to be a soldier, and is more comparable to an animal in the wild. Men do not lose to animals.

ISIS using women and children to do their fighting, speaks only of their weakness. The more desperate you become, the lower you resort to. It is only a matter of time before they are wiped out from the face of the earth.

The world should start mercy killing these out of date sub humans

A man, with no sense of honor or moral discipline, ceases to be a soldier, and is more comparable to an animal in the wild. Men do not lose to animals.

ISIS using women and children to do their fighting, speaks only of their weakness. The more desperate you become, the lower you resort to. It is only a matter of time before they are wiped out from the face of the earth.

That's simply not true. Isn't that the same sentiment the Athenians had against the Spartans?

I'd be curious as to what a journalist thought of that quote before an ISIS beheading.

Also, sure ISIS may be wiped out, but a new caliphate will emerge. It's never going to stop.

That's it, carry on proving me right you 3rd world shit bags.

That's simply not true. Isn't that the same sentiment the Athenians had against the Spartans?

The Spartans were strictly disciplined and followed a strict code of morals.

I'd be curious as to what a journalist thought of that quote before an ISIS beheading.

He was hardly a man. A man who only writes, but cannot act, is worth nothing in the end.

Also, sure ISIS may be wiped out, but a new caliphate will emerge. It's never going to stop.

Couldn't care less as long as they are busy fighting each other.

There is only 1 deterrent that might actually work against suicide bombers. We need to execute their immediate family members regardless of whether they are ISIS sympathizers(more than likely) or not. That would make some of them think twice if they knew they were also condemning their family to death.

Sounds like a perfect way to get back at your family that did not like your extreme religious views and new friends.

New info: suspect born in Germany in 2004 (= pre-Merkel). The two bombing attempts happened at different dates.

http://m.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/a-1126175.html

As long as this nonsense doesn't spread to America, I'm good. Germany made their own bed.
Definitely a reason to be thankful of a Trump presidency. Chillary wouldn't give a shit about the dangers of ramping up immigration from places where this savagery is commonplace

Back