12 Things you didn't know about Anthony Bourdain

fallable

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
#1-11
http://www.eater.com/2015/7/6/8900557/11-things-you-didnt-know-about-anthony-bourdain

I'm making this thread to highlight some of the hypocrisy that exists in the establishment media and in this particular case CNN. In the links provided above you can get to know CNN contributor Anthony Bourdain a little better. Like how he is scared of clowns. Or how he considers himself to be a history buff. Or how he believes in the global ethnocide of all distinct cultures and the destruction of all unique identities.

First off let me say how saddened I was when I saw that segment on Bourdains show. I was always a fan of Bourdain, I always watched his show, and I was always interested to see where he was going, what he was eating, and getting his unique take on the experience. I was sort of let down by his lack of vision and foresight, as well as his lack of confidence or belief in people. Also, the fact that Bourdain and this other guy are talking about this like humanity is the problem and they are the solution. Like without their efforts to, as Bourdain put it, "get everybody so mixed up" and "hopelessy interetwined" so that people don't know who to hate anymore, there is no hope for the unwashed masses. Which is pretty arrogant IMO. Also, can they not see that they contribute to the escalation of hostilities with their social engineering?

A major issue with the matter is that CNN doesn't give anybody an opportunity to refute that world view, counter that world view, or offer up a different world view. CNN offers these docu-series as entertainment, but they invariably promote a leftist world view with no oppurtunities for discussion or rebuttal.

Another point is in regards to an article written by another CNN contributor, Fareed Zakaria.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/americas-self-destructive-whites/2015/12/31/5017f958-afdc-11e5-9ab0-884d1cc4b33e_story.html?hpid=hp_opinions-for-wide-side_opinion-card-f:homepage/story

In this article Zakaria talks about some of the issues facing white working class communities. He also offers up an opinion...

"(whites) were central to America’s economy, its society, indeed its very identity. They are not anymore. Donald Trump has promised that he will change this and make them win again. But he can’t. No one can. And deep down, they know it.''

Is that the unifying world view that the media told us was Clintons Convention theme? Self destructive whites are dying and nothing can save them? Once again I'm disappointed in the lack of vision displayed by Zakaria as well as his lack of belief in the people of those communities and his callousness in writing them off. Zakaria offers no solution or platform for said communities to have a national debate. Like Bourdain, Zakaria gets free reign on CNN to espouse such a visionless world view and the platform to attack those who disagree.

The feigned outrage that those on the left claim in regards to some of the things Trump says gets non-stop coverage. But there is no balance. The media waves are flooded with clips, segments, and responses to the comments Trump made in regards to the Khan family. But where is the same platform and outrage for the families of those killed by illegals? Many of those families (and fellow citizens) feel outrage, feel disrespected, and feel dismissed by the mainstream media and government employees, but its never made into an election defining moment. Its discredited as bigotry or racism or xenophobia.

Obama asked republicans when they would draw the line with Trump, and CNN and other media organizations gladly plastered the air waves with the statement. There is a significant percentage of the population that is asking when will the left wing in this country stop looking at those who don't agree with them as a problem to be solved? Where is the platform for that view? Khizr Khan said that all decent Republicans have already denounced Trump, and asked when Republicans would drop him. I consider Duncan Hunter Jr. to be a decent Republican, who was an officer in the Marine Corps, and as far as I'm aware he hasn't denounced Trump. Is Rep Hunter not decent? Is Mr. Khan making blanket political statements like he denounces Trump for doing?

As my fellow War Roomers are well aware of some of the policies of the left are very controversial.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/

We all remember the story in regards to Manhattan schools separating white children out and teaching them they are born racist and privileged while rewarding black students with treats. If some developer wants to build a bridge he may have to undertake a 10 year environmental impact study. If the state wants to brainwash young children with claims of innate hatred and undue opportunity, are they required to undertake a 10 year pschycological impact study?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...c-attack-one-assailant-still-lives-next-door/
In another story, some adolescent children resettled in America through the refugee resettlement program sexually assaulted a young girl in Idaho. After the attack the girl and her family found themselves still living next to one of the perpetrators, unable to afford any other accomodations. We live in a country that taxes citizens to pay for the re-settlement of foreign people in the country when some of our own people aren't even able to afford to move away from their young daughters rapist. Shouldn't we help them first? Where is the outrage or the attempt to turn it into a defining political moment? Are politicians lined up on TV to denounce those that support such policies?

How can these Republicans that supposedly denounce Trump on basis of decency support Hillary Clinton whos presidency may empower those on the left that implement these kinds of policies and often minimalize any negative consequences? We're talking about brainwashing American children!

The reality is that our ruling power structure has left working class people utterly defenseless against the tide of ever increasing globalism and mass foreign immigration. They don't prepare us for this in school, they don't encourage us to organize, network, or innovate in ways that provide more opportunity or insulation from unforeseen consequences, and they don't give us a platform to discuss these important issues that are instrumental to the success of our communities. And when we do finally start to rally together to address these problems, we are looked at as a problem to be solved.

Last edited:
"We all remember the story in regards to Manhattan schools separating white children out and teaching them they are born racist and privileged while rewarding black students with treats."

That's heinous. The culture of white guilt and self-hatred is real, that's for sure.

"We all remember the story in regards to Manhattan schools separating white children out and teaching them they are born racist and privileged while rewarding black students with treats."

That's heinous. The culture of white guilt and self-hatred is real, that's for sure.

As I said, where is the psychological impact study created to understand how these sort of social experiments may effect young children and how to deal with those effects? Where is the research or evidence that these sort of experiments will make a positive impact? Where is the discussion on CNN? Individuals with a leftist world view just think this stuff up and tax payers and their children are like guinea pigs.

This is a very interesting thread and you put a lot of effort into it, but... is it secretly a "vote Trump" thread? Very sneaky, TS.

Also

The feigned outrage that those on the left claim in regards to some of the things Trump says gets non-stop coverage. But there is no balance. The media waves are flooded with clips, segments, and responses to the comments Trump made in regards to the Khan family. But where is the same platform and outrage for the families of those killed by illegals? Many of those families (and fellow citizens) feel outrage, feel disrespected, and feel dismissed by the mainstream media and government employees, but its never made into an election defining moment. Its discredited as bigotry or racism or xenophobia.

That might be an unrealistic expectation as we're in the middle of the craziest presidential election in living memory. Nothing's penetrating the irresistability of the crazy shit that leaves Trump's mouth. Five months ago or five months from now this would be a legit complaint.

As I said, where is the psychological impact study created to understand how these sort of social experiments may effect young children and how to deal with those effects? Where is the research or evidence that these sort of experiments will make a positive impact? Where is the discussion on CNN? Individuals with a leftist world view just think this stuff up and tax payers and their children are like guinea pigs.

I know your questions are rhetorical and you know smarmy liberals just mock anyone that questions the idea that it's good to promote this culture of white guilt. It's not a topic that can be discussed because they always assume anyone that sees a disturbing trend is saying whites are being eradicated and thus worthy of mockery.

This is a very interesting thread and you put a lot of effort into it, but... is it secretly a "vote Trump" thread? Very sneaky, TS.

Also

That might be an unrealistic expectation as we're in the middle of the craziest presidential election in living memory. Nothing's penetrating the irresistability of the crazy shit that leaves Trump's mouth. Five months ago or five months from now this would be a legit complaint.

Vote for who you want, I didn't mean for the thread to be "Pro Trump" as much as I wanted the thread to be "take the claims of Trumps opposition with a grain of salt" type of thread. They are not innocent. This is my first post in regards to the 2016 election, period. I haven't been advocating one way or another. My point is these people from the media to Obama have claimed the moral high ground and declared Trump to be unfit. Many people in the country feel the same about Obama and the media being unfit. Aggrandizing Obamas rebuke of Trump and downplaying rebukes toward Obama has nothing to do with morality or decency, its political. I thought Obama was going to lead us beyond politics? As you said its as crazy as it has ever been in this country. There are basically two countries now. With two fundamentally opposed world views.

I am often shocked and offended at the claims and policies of some on the left, but that sentiment that does exist in this country and IMO is relevant, is also inevitably discredited and dismissed by those who often feign outrage for political gain, and happen to align themselves with the leftists in question. If the things Trump says are outrageous and deserving of rebuke and rebuttal, what about the things Bourdain says? Should CNN make a public apology and rebuke that visionless destructive world view of Bourdain? Because CNN seems to be pretty caught up on the issue of rebuke.

Vote for who you want, I didn't mean for the thread to be "Pro Trump" as much as I wanted the thread to be "take the claims of Trumps opposition with a grain of salt" type of thread. They are not innocent. This is my first post in regards to the 2016 election, period. I haven't been advocating one way or another. My point is these people from the media to Obama have claimed the moral high ground and declared Trump to be unfit. Many people in the country feel the same about Obama and the media being unfit. Aggrandizing Obamas rebuke of Trump and downplaying rebukes toward Obama has nothing to do with morality or decency, its political. I thought Obama was going to lead us beyond politics? As you said its as crazy as it has ever been in this country. There are basically two countries now. With two fundamentally opposed world views.

I am often shocked and offended at the claims and policies of some on the left, but that sentiment that does exist in this country and IMO is relevant, is also inevitably discredited and dismissed by those who often feign outrage for political gain, and happen to align themselves with the leftists in question. If the things Trump says are outrageous and deserving of rebuke and rebuttal, what about the things Bourdain says? Should CNN make a public apology and rebuke that visionless destructive world view of Bourdain? Because CNN seems to be pretty caught up on the issue of rebuke.

It seems dishonest to compare Trump and Bourdain. There must be a better comparison to make.

It seems dishonest to compare Trump and Bourdain. There must be a better comparison to make.

My point is that CNN gave airtime to Bourdain that he used to espouse a very controversial world view to say the least. The global ethnocide of all distinct cultures and the destruction of all distinct identities is a very extreme position IMO. Bourdains comments made it through the editors of CNN and broadcast on National television. That sort of shows that either CNN supports that world view or at the very least don't see a controversy in advocating for that position which IMO is troubling. Now factor in the platform that CNN gives to those who claim outrage at Trumps comments in regards to various groups of people and the various calls to denounce or rebuke those comments in the context of having broadcasted a taped docu-series that advocates at the very least for global ethnocide. Am I supposed to take CNN seriously, or those who they provide a platform for, when their outrage only goes one way?

If you want a better comparison how about this.

Black Lives Matter playing a prominent role at Democratic convention:
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-democrats-black-lives-matter-20160727-snap-story.html

Hillary Clinton Sits Down With Black Lives Matter Activists
http://www.essence.com/2015/10/13/hillary-clinton-sits-down-black-lives-matter-activists

'White People to the Back!': Black Lives Matter Segregates Media by Race
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/26/black-lives-matter-segregates-reporters-race-dnc

BLM Platform Calls for Reparations
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...r-reparations.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

According to the LA Times, BLM played a prominent role in the Democratic National Convention. According to Essence, Democratic Candidate Hillary Clinton has sat down with Black lives matter to discuss political issues.

Did CNN sit down with Hillary Clinton and ask her to comment on her meeting with BLM, or their role in the convention?

Did CNN ask Hillary Clinton to rebuke or disavow any of the controversial/offensive statements and policy positions the members of BLM have made? Clinton has given them a national platform, she is promoting their cause.

Did CNN ask Clinton, Obama or any democrats to rebuke BLM efforts to send whites to the back of the crowd?

Does CNN ask Clinton, Obama or any democrats to comment on BLM call for racial reparations?

Is Hillary Clinton urged to explain her political alliance with a group that calls for reperations?

Did CNN line up a whole slew of politicians and pundits to rebuke Hillary Clinton for associating with a group that has made controversial statements in regards to race, ethnicity, police officers etc.?

CNN and the Democratic apparatus nurture a narrative that claims that Trump is unfit due to his policies and statements. Is it claimed that Clinton is unfit due to the political alliance she has forged with BLM, a group that can be as polarizing and divisive as Trump?

Last edited:
His wife should choke him more often and tighter... what a fool

These are not experiments though. This sort of indoctrination has been studied for a long time. It is more the implementation phase now.

These sorts of conditioning techniques are designed to lower self esteem in target groups and make them more docile.

You see this with the whole white privilege conditioning which is being rolled out. The psychological conditioning is known, and is desired by the minority in power.

That's the thing with centralized systems. A small number of people can influence them and affect huge numbers of people downstream.

As to Bordain, it is often good for ones career to promote the same views as the ones desired by those in power.

They aren't exactly covert in their desires to undermine nation-states using diversification strategies and push globalist policy and social engineering.

It is divide and conquer to its ultimate level, so that the small minority at the top can end up with complete control over everyone.

I like Anthony Bourdain's show, but he is an overt leftist though not a radical one. And I swear they make him take the liberal view to everything.

Even before he was on CNN it was obvious. The Jerusalem/Israel one the leftist view was taken with Israel as the evil aggressor. The Russian episode was all about how 'crazy' and evil Russia and Putin is and basically how Russians are soooo dumb and the west is so tolerant. They also, made sure to highlight the gay oppression gays face there.

The China episode same thing. And much China government bashing.

Japan- a U.S. ally wasn't bashed but Japanese things were made fun of.

Turkey same thing. Bourdain bashing Turkeys democratic process essentially because he doesn't like that the country is becoming more Islamic. Well, the people want that and you should at least respect their damn choices. Same with Russia bUT without the Islam.

In Georgia, again he is highlighting 'evil' Russia.

In

In Hungary, he vaguely denounces rightist elements and says it's a shame that Budapest is no longer hippie land.

In Germany, in the Clip you posted. They basically found some drugged out hippie and every word out of his mouth was "the evil right, Nazis, etc are getting in way of progress".

And Bourdain says well we are going there aren't we and the guy replies yes. How? So now Angela Merkel is a right wing Nazi?

I will say though since he has come to CNN it has become very obvious. I feel before he was just speaking himself but now he is like scripted and gets into the geopolitics of things. And promotes the 'liberal/globalist' approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
My point is that CNN gave airtime to Bourdain that he used to espouse a very controversial world view to say the least. The global ethnocide of all distinct cultures and the destruction of all distinct identities is a very extreme position IMO. Bourdains comments made it through the editors of CNN and broadcast on National television. That sort of shows that either CNN supports that world view or at the very least don't see a controversy in advocating for that position which IMO is troubling. Now factor in the platform that CNN gives to those who claim outrage at Trumps comments in regards to various groups of people and the various calls to denounce or rebuke those comments in the context of having broadcasted a taped docu-series that advocates at the very least for global ethnocide. Am I supposed to take CNN seriously, or those who they provide a platform for, when their outrage only goes one way?

If you want a better comparison how about this.

Black Lives Matter playing a prominent role at Democratic convention:
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-democrats-black-lives-matter-20160727-snap-story.html

Hillary Clinton Sits Down With Black Lives Matter Activists
http://www.essence.com/2015/10/13/hillary-clinton-sits-down-black-lives-matter-activists

'White People to the Back!': Black Lives Matter Segregates Media by Race
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/26/black-lives-matter-segregates-reporters-race-dnc

BLM Platform Calls for Reparations
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...r-reparations.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

According to the LA Times, BLM played a prominent role in the Democratic National Convention. According to Essence, Democratic Candidate Hillary Clinton has sat down with Black lives matter to discuss political issues.

Did CNN sit down with Hillary Clinton and ask her to comment on her meeting with BLM, or their role in the convention?

Did CNN ask Hillary Clinton to rebuke any of the controversial/offensive statements and policy positions the members of BLM have made? Clinton has given them a national platform, she is promoting their cause.

Did CNN ask Clinton, Obama or any democrats to rebuke BLM efforts to send whites to the back of the crowd?

Does CNN ask Clinton, Obama or any democrats to comment on BLM call for racial reparations?

Is Hillary Clinton urged to explain her political alliance with a group that calls for reperations?

Did CNN line up a whole slew of politicians and pundits to rebuke Hillary Clinton for associating with a group that has made controversial statements in regards to race, ethnicity, police officers etc.?

CNN and the Democratic apparatus nurture a narrative that claims that Trump is unfit due to his policies and statements. Is it claimed that Clinton is unfit due to the political alliance she has forged with BLM, a group that can be as polarizing and divisive as Trump?

Trump is doing things so ridiculous that he's being criticized by his own party. It would literally be derelict for CNN to not report on someone who's doing things so outrageous that his own political party is condemning him.

You might not like Hillary, Bourdain or BLM, but they are not achieving widespread condemnation across the entire political spectrum. In fact Hillary, with her advocacy of BLM, is actually acquiring the supoprt of GOP politicians as they flee Trump's nonsense.

I like Anthony Bourdain's show, but he is an overt leftist though not a radical one. And I swear they make him take the liberal view to everything.

Even before he was on CNN it was obvious. The Jerusalem/Israel one the leftist view was taken with Israel as the evil aggressor. The Russian episode was all about how 'crazy' and evil Russia and Putin is and basically how Russians are soooo dumb and the west is so tolerant. They also, made sure to highlight the gay oppression gays face there.

The China episode same thing.

Turkey same thing. Bourdain bashing Turkeys democratic process essentially because he doesn't like that the country is becoming more Islamic. Well, the people want that and you should at least respect their damn choices. Same with Russia bUT without the Islam.

In Georgia, again he is highlighting 'evil' Russia.

In Hungary, he vaguely denounces rightist elements and says it's a shame that Budapest is no longer hippie land.

I can't watch his show because of it. He bashed the White South Africans that built that country to end while he was there.. He was hostile and offensive towards Russia.. He acted like the bracelet he got from a Congolese Tribal leader, (calling himself a 'king') who likely has sex with 11 year old girls daily, was the greatest thing anybody ever had. Of course in South Africa, he was almost beat up on the streets of a once safe city by.. Well, you know. He talked about the evils of colonialism, while talking to black Africans in places who said "it's worse now." He dismissed them as crazy, when you looked at the pictures and realized it was either true, true in part, or not a crazy stance.

Yes, I love food. I like to learn about it. Why does this food show have to be filled with leftist propaganda? I don't know; I wouldn't like it with right wing propaganda either, to be honest. Both are weird.

AB and the Blitzer types are a fkn joke. I'm literally getting tired of it. You don't see the self loathing in ANY other race. Time to erase guys like this from the fabric, frankly. I saw "Wolf Blitzer" (doesn't deserve that name) dancing at the DNC national convention.. You know what else I noticed? HE WAS AT THE VERY BACK. I guess he got the memo. Spineless morons.

Where do you paranoid lunatics find time to write these essays no one reads? Have you never been introduced to the notion of making a point succinctly?

Yeah
I can't watch his show because of it. He bashed the White South Africans that built that country to end while he was there.. He was hostile and offensive towards Russia.. He acted like the bracelet he got from a Congolese Tribal leader, (calling himself a 'king') who likely has sex with 11 year old girls daily, was the greatest thing anybody ever had. Of course in South Africa, he was almost beat up on the streets of a once safe city by.. Well, you know. He talked about the evils of colonialism, while talking to black Africans in places who said "it's worse now." He dismissed them as crazy, when you looked at the pictures and realized it was either true, true in part, or not a crazy stance.

Yes, I love food. I like to learn about it. Why does this food show have to be filled with leftist propaganda? I don't know; I wouldn't like it with right wing propaganda either, to be honest. Both are weird.

AB and the Blitzer types are a fkn joke. I'm literally getting tired of it. You don't see the self loathing in ANY other race. Time to erase guys like this from the fabric, frankly. I saw "Wolf Blitzer" (doesn't deserve that name) dancing at the DNC national convention.. You know what else I noticed? HE WAS AT THE VERY BACK. I guess he got the memo. Spineless morons.

Yeah a watched a few minutes of the South Africa episode and then stopped because of it. In fact if memory serves me right he tries and pull that stuff anywhere there was colonialism. However, unlucky for him and CNN, nobody on the Asian or African continent care and they won't ever accept liberal world views and the Islamic world will never.

I also, find it interesting that he never makes fun of Mosques or Islam. Or talk about how they need to be more "moral".

I need to see more of the new episodes I saw the Georgia and Germany ones. And there was overt pro western liberal views being promoted. He has certainly turned it up compared to his earlier days.

Hell I swear when he was in Colombia he made vague references to how "bad" humanity is for letting Colombia become a 'shit hole' even though Colombia is doing better now. Bourdains view on a lot of injustices is to blame the west.

The everyone should be brown thing is one of the most stupid, jealous, and hateful ideologies I've ever had the misfortune of encountering in real life.

The everyone should be brown thing is one of the most stupid, jealous, and hateful ideologies I've ever had the misfortune of encountering in real life.

It's also racist. It assumes their is no diversity in 'brown' skin.

Trump is doing things so ridiculous that he's being criticized by his own party. It would literally be derelict for CNN to not report on someone who's doing things so outrageous that his own political party is condemning him.

You might not like Hillary, Bourdain or BLM, but they are not achieving widespread condemnation across the entire political spectrum. In fact Hillary, with her advocacy of BLM, is actually acquiring the supoprt of GOP politicians as they flee Trump's nonsense.

Once again, I'm not saying vote a certain way. I'm saying if given the same scrutiny the left would be as widely condemned as Trump has been and Democrat politicians in working class districts would have to condemn the extremism of the left so as not to alienate working class voters. This is an extreme worldview that I have highlighted from Bourdain, that was given a mainstream platform by a major news outlet, and is not uncommon amongst leftists or globalists.

Yes, Republicans, supposedly based on moral and conservative principals, are siding with Clinton and the democrats. That basically means they are siding with the worldview that white children are to be singled out in school and taught they were born with innate hatred and undue opportunity. These politicians never seem to denounce these sort of things when they are given a media platform. What republican politicians are putting out youtube videos warning parents and constituents of these types of troubling and divisive developments in our society?

Republicans are siding with a candidate that has made a political alliance with BLM, a group that believes that the citizenry of this country owe them reparations. A group that has called for whites to move to the back of the crowd, which is sort of ironic coming from a left wing group that claim to espouse an inclusive world view, and also gets no globalist media push back. Also, it never seems to draw scrutiny to the fact that Clinton gave this group a platform at the convention and also claimed to be the candidate of inclusiveness. BLM has been denounced by Law Enforcement personnel all across the country. Does CNN interview Republicans that support Clinton and ask them how they can endorse a candidate that supports a group denounced by Law Enforcement?

But it seems these same republican politicians are often eager to use the platform the mainstream media gives them to do the oppositions work for the opposition.

Many mainstream media outlets highlighted Khizr Khans references to the Constitution, but they failed to investigate or report on some of his writings or reviews on Islamic Law. Will Republicans disavow the lack of balanced reporting?

Khan-flict: Freedom Fighter Son, Sharia Supremacist Father
https://pjmedia.com/blog/khan-flict-freedom-fighter-son-sharia-supremacist-father/3/

Ramadan saw the unanimous 1951 endorsement by 31 Pakistani jurists of the “Basic Principles of an Islamic Constitution” as properly enshrining the rights of non-Muslims in “every sphere.” He cited approvingly articles 7 and 11, which stated, respectively:

The citizens shall be entitled to all the rights conferred upon them by Islamic Law … All obligations assumed by the State, within the limits of the Sharia, towards the non-Muslims, shall be fully honored.

Predictably, Ramadan concluded:

[T]he only differentiation in political rights lies in the confinement of supreme authority to Muslim subjects … [T]he allegiance of subjects is twofold: that of Muslim subjects, which is established on the basis of their faith in the ideology of the State, and that of non-Muslim subjects, which is established on the covenant of dhimmah.

Notwithstanding the apologetic interpretations of devout, traditional Sharia supremacist Muslim religious scholars such as Said Ramadan -- or his modern lay acolyte, Khizr Khan -- an extensive and irrefragable doctrinal and historical record establishes the following: the “dhimmah” covenant, or pact, relegated non-Muslims to permanent, “sacralized” inferiority, insecurity, and debasement under the Sharia.

Last edited:
It's also racist. It assumes their is no diversity in 'brown' skin.

And even if there was only one shade of brown across the entire planet, the ideology that promotes this seems to think this will cause conflict to cease, as if there aren't an infinite number of things that can create conflict outside of skin color (people don't all think the same).

Although given the collectivist ideology underpinning the brown utopia concept, it is likely that conformity of ideology would be soon to follow.

Logical conclusion is the borg collective. It's the only way to cease conflict.

Mono race, mono culture, mono system.

Back