12 Dead in 12 Days: Milwaukee Circling the Drain

Lol. Racine is mostly a shithole

Kenosha? Not really.

Few small spots here and there.
Every time I go back to Kenosha it looks worse and worse. So glad my family got out of that place when we did.

a small kid getting hit so many times doesn't sound like stray fire, that's tragic man (well it's tragic either way, but you feel me)

i mean have yall seen the immortal Keanu flick Hardball?
is that where he plays a scab football player?

Crazy that MIL has 3 pro sports teams if we count GB....and the larger Austin and El Paso have 0.
San Diego is down to one lol.

I wonder if El Paso could support a pro sports team (other than the AAA baseball team)

San Diego is down to one lol.

I wonder if El Paso could support a pro sports team (other than the AAA baseball team)
MLS? I was stationed there and it's something like 84% Hispanic, so perhaps I'm assuming haha

Was more an observation on population growth in one area coupled with urban decline. DET still having 4 sports teams is a better example obviously

I really hope Oshkosh does not go downhill. That place is important.

Why are teams fleeing san Diego?

Are the fans of the chargers still pissed?
Transplant city, military presence, best weather and most attractive women in the nation equals other things to do..

IMO being born there and a SDSU and National alum

Every time I go back to Kenosha it looks worse and worse. So glad my family got out of that place when we did.

I'll admit its been getting worse, but its still much better then Racine, Milwaukee and some of the towns just over the border in Illinois.

If you're on the north side/south side of kenosha, its generally pretty nice.

All depends where you're at in the middle of the city though.

Compaired to the rest of the Midwest and the state as a whole it is obnoxiously high. Racine and Kenosha (both are just south on I-41) are shit holes but don't have any where near the violence.

pretty tough rivalry between the Belles and the Comets.

Compaired to the rest of the Midwest and the state as a whole it is obnoxiously high. Racine and Kenosha (both are just south on I-41) are shit holes but don't have any where near the violence.
True. But a lot of the Midwest is a shit hole filled with meth and oxy addicted smaller towns. Any cause? Our cops here aren't terrible but they have the nickname "NOPD :Not Our Problem Dude". They're wildly understaffed, and concentrated around the French Quarter to keep the tourist areas as safe as possible. They arrested some crazy dude in front of our shop yesterday, took him to the hospital where he was supposed to do a 72 hour psychiatric hold and he was out there again today lol.

People here don't really trust the cops, especially in the bad Wards, and if you look up with how many of them were absolute pieces of murderous shit during Katrina and how they illegally held prisoners then as well it makes sense. Not to mention two racist cops just beat the fuck out of a Hispanic dude and called him a Fake American.

Murder is just answered by murder here. Someone gets killed, someone kills the killer, and the entire city is caught in the crossfire.

The city tried to brag murders are down but that's just because less people died, shootings are around the same and rapes are way up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ww...ngs-down-through-june&contentId=289-583661618

They just popped 71 crack and heroin dealers this week, which I'm not sure will help unless they can get them to flip on their suppliers, it is nice to know some of the hardcore dealers are off the streets considering how violent they are but another generation of kids growing up with PTSD and no hope will probably replace them.

New Orleans, Detroit and St. Louis always seem to be compete for the most deadliest

Psh, who wants to die in St Louis or Detroit? At least if you're clapped down here you were having fun until you got shot.

I really hope Oshkosh does not go downhill. That place is important.
LOL, heroin is doing more than guns ever would in that city. The shit is starting to move north in the Fox Cities as well. It is fucking bullshit.

I'll admit its been getting worse, but its still much better then Racine, Milwaukee and some of the towns just over the border in Illinois.

If you're on the north side/south side of kenosha, its generally pretty nice.

All depends where you're at in the middle of the city though.
Watching it degrade has been rough. I remember when the worst thing I had to worry about when I visited my sister was getting hit in the head with nunchucks by Gramma Hooker.

True. But a lot of the Midwest is a shit hole filled with meth and oxy addicted smaller towns. Any cause?
When you live in a small town there is nothing to do beyond fish, hunt, fuck and get high. Most of the towns have no job prospects worth a damn, meth is cheap and can get you through the day.

Why are teams fleeing san Diego?

Are the fans of the chargers still pissed?
There are so many transients here... like myself. I mean, I went to two Padres games this summer and they were both against the Cubs so I could see the Cubbies play. I sat close to the field for both games and everyone around me was Cubs fans. I think some people are pissed about the Chargers leaving still. But I'm flying back to Chicago in October, and then driving down to Indianapolis to see the Colts play against the Bills.

Not enough of a loyal fan base for San Diego teams.

Was that spandex granny? Aha.

Old lady walking around in tight/Hooker clothing?

But yeah definitely some places here in town I'd avoid..

When you live in a small town there is nothing to do beyond fish, hunt, fuck and get high. Most of the towns have no job prospects worth a damn, meth is cheap and can get you through the day.

So can crack in urban environments, and you're also crammed in with more people. Poor public education coupled with low chances of solid employment are a major factor. I saw some cunt earlier implying it was race but that's such a shallow way of looking at the problem.

A lot of the shitty culture comes from a necessity to join a gang in some areas, as well as how easy it is to fall into revenge mentality if a family member is shot, and once you're apart of that culture it slowly degrades your morality. It's almost learned sociopathy.

Back