Elections $12,000! (Andrew Yang’s email list)

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 499399

How many of you right wingers are now on Andrew Yangs e mail list? It’s cheaper than a scratch off and god knows people buy tons of those. Who doesn’t like free money?
I really doubt Yang could ever be president but I like him quite a bit. IMO he is one of the more intelligent in the field. His campaign is getting people talking about UBI which I think is something that will get more traction in the coming years as automation increases. I think he should be working for the DNC or get some position in the government from whichever candidate wins the presidency. Just think if one of the leading candidates had him helping out and used the sweepstakes idea to get people to their website. Great marketing ploy. I hope the Dems can harness his creativity.
Anyways if you haven’t signed up for the one year trial UBI don’t bother I’m winning that shit.

Yang is great. Tulsi is better.

So I just gotta get on a mailing list and I can get free cash? Count me in.

$1000 a month?

That would have been enough to live on before WW2 maybe.

Turns out getting $12,000 would cost me $15,000 in additional taxes. Foiled again!

<27><27>

Because my principles are worth more than $12,000 annually

Hand outs are insulting to the hard working people of this country, the spine, and the reason the scum can stand around with their hands out... Shouldn't the left realize by now that hand outs are like hand cuffs put on by their new "daddy", government...

Taking all work expenses out of the equation, my wife and I could get by on 250-500 a week. I would quit my job. I'll live a simple life if I could retire.

That said, no. I don't want it. Its dumb. I have never taken welfare in my life and I won't now in exchange for my vote. If it comes, I'll take it. I won't vote for it.

Because my principles are worth more than $12,000 annually
Take dem to da grocery store and see how much bread dey give you for your “principles”
I’m signing up for my one year trial.

Really? How does that workout? Did it move you to another bracket?

That's not how marginal rates work.

For simplicity

The first $10K you make is taxed at 10%

The next $30K is taxed at 12%

The next $40K is taxed at 22%

The next $80K at 24%

The next $40K at 32%

The next $300K at 35%

Anything over that at 37%

If $12K knocks you into a higher bracket only the amount over the bracket is taxed at that rate.

That's not how marginal rates work.

For simplicity

The first $10K you make is taxed at 10%

The next $30K is taxed at 12%

The next $40K is taxed at 22%

The next $80K at 24%

The next $40K at 32%

The next $300K at 35%

Anything over that at 37%

If $12K knocks you into a higher bracket only the amount over the bracket is taxed at that rate.

what are you, an accountant or something!!?

Really? How does that workout? Did it move you to another bracket?
I got my trusty calculator watch and typed $12,000 and multiplied it by the 250 million adults in the country. Turns out, it's pretty expensive so I googled and found out money doesn't just fall from the sky. Was kind of a bummer.

I got my trusty calculator watch and typed $12,000 and multiplied it by the 250 million adults in the country. Turns out, it's pretty expensive so I googled and found out money doesn't just fall from the sky. Was kind of a bummer.
I can’t beleive you’re wasting time in this thread when you could be watching the dancing Andrew Yang cartoon on his website right now.
Oh well you probably realized I’m winning it and didn’t want to waste any time.
I gotta get the wife to sign up now. Only thing better than $12,000 is $24,000. Cha-Ching. See you suckers at Sams Club.

Bro, did you forget the banks can just print more money?
<{vega}>

Back