***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Jones looked like shit against OSP and that's a bad sign for his comeback, or do you think people were reading into that performance too much? What do you think Cormier vs Jones II goes like?

I whoop his ass all five rounds. After the first he'll be out of the fight but still try his damnest. After this we get Khabib in December

Khabib don't want none of that American wrestling after he saw what you did to his buddy.

full

ay Kevin. just wanna ask you.
Do you lift weights(like overhead press, deadlifts, presses, curls,..) or you are focused only on conditioning ?
thx

Do you think Jones looked like shit against OSP and that's a bad sign for his comeback, or do you think people were reading into that performance too much? What do you think Cormier vs Jones II goes like?
People reading way to much into it. OSP is super awkward. It's hard to look good against guys like that, he was worried about the W first and did his thing. I still think he beats D.C. As long as it's a high pace fight

So would you say Lee vs. Khabib is a title eliminator? And if yes, do you want Conor or Tony?

Hey Kevin,

Good luck on your fight. Just wondering what your lifting regime is? Do you do weight at all and if so, do you do mostly low rep?

Hey Kevin, what round does Conor knock Mayweather out in?

ay Kevin. just wanna ask you.
Do you lift weights(like overhead press, deadlifts, presses, curls,..) or you are focused only on conditioning ?
thx
I never lift weights haven't since college. If I ever do I'll never be able to make 155 again lol. Speed and flexibility is everything.

Being that you train with the Mayweathers, how much of a chance do you give Conor against Floyd in August?

What are your hobbies outside of fighting?

& what's your favorite movie?

Hey Kevin, what round does Conor knock Mayweather out in?
If he can I'd say 2nd round but I wouldn't bet $1 on it. He gets stopped in the 10th round or so imo. The pace will be too much for him

Being that you train with the Mayweathers, how much of a chance do you give Conor against Floyd in August?
1/50 chance. It's a hard fight for him to catch him. Can't understimate the pace. Mayweather can go for 20 rounds if he got to

Are you a fan of wmma?

Kevin, regardless of what they are saying you got all MMA fans talking with that press conference brawl. Is this fight the biggest challenge so far in your career?

Have you met anyone associated with MMA that turned out being much different than you expected? For better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back