***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

(Q&A now over)

*****This is a Q&A for UFC Lightweight, Kevin Lee! He will answer your questions LIVE on MONDAY the 19th of June at 9:00 PM EST. This thread will open when it is time. Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.*****

Kevin Lee is the #12 ranked contender in the UFC Lightweight division. He will next be competing in his first main event at UFC Fight Night 112 against the #7 ranked contender & Ultimate Fighter season 15 winner, Michael Chiesa on Sunday, June 25th.​

162212.jpg

Kevin holds a 15-2 MMA record. Of his 15 victories, 7 have come by way of submission along with 1 TKO. Currently riding a 4 fight win streak, Kevin has proven to be one of the hottest prospects at 155 pounds though it's safe to say he's tore off the prospect label at this point. A win over Chiesa would catapult him into the top 10 getting him that much closer to a title shot all while still being at the young age of 25 years old. His notable wins include the likes of Francisco Trinaldo, Jake Matthews, Efrain Escudero, James Moontasri, Michel Prazeres, Jon Tuck, Magomed Mustafaev & Jesse Ronson.

20150213041018_5D3_9098.JPG

Follow him here:

Twitter: @MoTownPhenom
Instagram: motownphenom
Facebook: Kevin Lee The Motown Phenom

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think of the hate you receive from the fans on forums such as Sherdog?

Hey Kevin, are you an MMA fan in addition to an MMA fighter? Are you looking forward to any upcoming fights or are you sick of MMA after training all day and just want to block out all the MMA stuff not related to your fight?

Also, what made you go full savage at the press conference and ether poor Michael Johnson like that?

Hey Kevin, are you an MMA fan in addition to an MMA fighter? Are you looking forward to any upcoming fights or are you sick of MMA after training all day and just want to block out all the MMA stuff not related to your fight?

Also, what made you go full savage at the press conference and ether poor Michael Johnson like that?
I'm the biggest fan you know! I have an opinion on damn near every fighter. Even some on my own cards. Looking to see how good BJ penn will do vs Siver

What's up Kevin.

The brawl between you and Chiesa was easily my favorite moment of the press conference. My question is, are you going to try and set up a honeymoon with Michael Chiesas mom after you win the fight?

What's up Kevin.

The brawl between you and Chiesa was easily my favorite moment of the press conference. My question is, are you going to try and set up a honeymoon with Michael Chiesas mom after you win the fight?
yeah imma have to sit her down and make it up somehow lol. Should've got her a Mother's Day gift ‍♂️

Do you think you can submit Michael?
I train with BJJ black belts on daily basis and tap them all the time. I'm a monster on top. He's got just as much to worry about on the ground as I do

Hey Kevin

Who are you calling out on the mic after you win?

Hello, thanks for doing the Q&A!

What are the biggest weaknesses you see in Chiesa (imo it is his wrestling and striking)?

I hope you kick ass this weekend!

It seems like you enjoy trash talking

And this week a huge fight that started from trash talking is happening

So who do you have winning, wanderlei silva or chael sonnen ?

you <{monica}>, goodluck whipping Chiesa's ass

Should Chiesa give Roy Nelson his hair back after you beat him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back