Crime 11 people killed after shooting in Hanau, Germany. Suspect dead, left video & letter

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Developing. Apparently, the perp(s) killed people in at least two different Shisha bars, but none of this is confirmed yet.

Suspects on the run.

Update: 8 killed and 5 badly injured confirmed.

Update: 11 dead, right-wing terrorist confirmed

Source (German):

https://www.hessenschau.de/panorama...ch-schiessereien-in-hanau,tote-hanau-100.html

My guesses right now are (1) gang related or (2) right-wing terrorism.

Update: (2) confirmed

Last edited:
Had to look up what a shisha bar was.

I'm guessing gang related

A mass shooting at a Shisha Bar is suspected to be gang-related in Germany? In America, that's where college kids with puka beads and Che t-shirts hang out. It's not exactly a hot spot for violent gang activity.

A mass shooting at a Shisha Bar is suspected to be gang-related in Germany? In America, that's where college kids with puka beads and Che t-shirts hang out. It's not exactly a hot spot for violent gang activity.

Well they often look like this:

637865147730575818-shisha-cover.full.jpg

Fake News.

How many times did Obama explain that this doesn't happen in other countries?

I'm not saying that people who go to Hookah bars deserve to be shot.

I'm not saying that.

In Canada the hookah bars are all tied up in arab gang activity.

Right wing terrorism

Question is:
Islamic or Nazi?

I'll take the 100,000 to 1 on Black Hebrew Israelites. Here's my dollar.

In Toronto they have ties with Somalians too. Most of the bars are very sketchy.

Ah, I see. The large gangs that have a presence in my region are Bloods, Crips, MS13, Pagans, etc. There aren't any Arab gangs that I've ever heard of, so that's not where my mind usually goes when I hear "gang-related."

Are those gangs involved in the drug trade in Canada?

Family feud, gang drug related, Jihadism enrichment, Nazis.

Any one taking bets ?

Back