11.22.63 (Time-travel miniseries starring James Franco, from a Stephen King novel)

Watched the first episode, very dumb & very fun. Looking forward to enjoying the rest of this miniseries. The production is quality, and I like Franco.

Watched the first episode, fun and entertaining mini-series. Feels like one of those classic weird movies from the 80's-90's that were adapted from a Stephen King book. This is the most fascinating show out right now imo.

2nd episode was as good as the first.

It's a fun show, you just have to turn your brain off a bit & enjoy the ride.

This is the kind of show that will piss you off if you try to take it too seriously.

2nd episode was as good as the first.

It's a fun show, you just have to turn your brain off a bit & enjoy the ride.

This is the kind of show that will piss you off if you try to take it too seriously.

It's a very fun show, but I disagree that you have to turn your brain off. If you keep it on you'll notice some great stuff.

Best show on TV. I like the weekly episode release.

It's a very fun show, but I disagree that you have to turn your brain off. If you keep it on you'll notice some great stuff.

Best show on TV. I like the weekly episode release.
Lots of great stuff, I just mean you don't want to pick this one apart too much, you kinda have to relax & enjoy the ride. I am definitely enjoying the hell out of it, look forward to it every week.

Of the current series in season I'm watching, personally I would say Better Call Saul is the best, but this one is great.

Lots of great stuff, I just mean you don't want to pick this one apart too much, you kinda have to relax & enjoy the ride. I am definitely enjoying the hell out of it, look forward to it every week.

Of the current series in season I'm watching, personally I would say Better Call Saul is the best, but this one is great.

I gotcha. There are some things that could be more consistent (like how the past stopped pushing back, although it showed up last night).

I haven't seen an episode of Better Call Saul. It's on my list, though.

I'm waiting for all the episodes to be out, and marathon that bih. Heard great things

I haven't seen an episode of Better Call Saul. It's on my list, though.
It's a sequel/prequel to Breaking Bad, so make sure you see all of that first if you haven't already.

It's a sequel/prequel to Breaking Bad, so make sure you see all of that first if you haven't already.

I wasn't as big on Breaking Bad as everyone else was. That's one reason why I'm not in such a rush to watch it.

I think we've had this convo before, but I find most TV bad or boring or both. One reason why I'm so high on 11.22.63 is because it's good and entertaining.

Also, I find Franco to be miscast in pretty much everything he's in, but he's perfect in this show.

I wasn't as big on Breaking Bad as everyone else was. That's one reason why I'm not in such a rush to watch it.

I think we've had this convo before, but I find most TV bad or boring or both. One reason why I'm so high on 11.22.63 is because it's good and entertaining.
There's not another show on with such attention to tiny details as Better Call Saul at the moment, that's why I think you might enjoy it. It takes place in the BB world, but it is a very different character study.

Yeah 11.22.63 has been a real nice surprise. Kinda bummed it's closing in on its end.

Personally I like Franco, so that was part of the draw for me. Turning out to be probably his best dramatic role by far.

thinking of reading the book. haven't read a stephen king book in a long ass time.

You should I think it might be kings best modern work and one of my favorite books of all time

Highly recommended. I could not put it down, one of my favorites by King.

I couldnt either I slammed it in 2 nights and by the end I felt very emotional and just had to kinda stare off into space and think about things. Someone may have been cutting onions in my house

'm waiting for all the episodes to be out, and marathon that bih. Heard great things

Me too I prefer to binge watch and take in a story in its complete form. I feel like when you watch a chunk at a time your brain just misses things

Me too I prefer to binge watch and take in a story in its complete form. I feel like when you watch a chunk at a time your brain just misses things

It's the same reason I don't like getting into book series that aren't finished. I still do, but do not prefer it.

It's the same reason I don't like getting into book series that aren't finished. I still do, but do not prefer it.

Yea I prefer to do that as well, I got into harry potter before it was finished and waiting made me crazy. If i get sucked into a story I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

George R R Martin is actually the main reason why I will never start an incomplete series ever again. Kill torture murder and no sign of the blow off in sight. I cant tolerate that kind of death and destruction without it at least ending at some point.

The show is not nearly as good as the book. Not horrible like under the dome lol, it's still entertaining but something is missing.

I'm lovin' this show, never read the book.

Good ending, wonderful show.

I liked it, but it fell short.
He made too many catastrophic mistakes, and early on, too, to not reboot. Instead he doubled down or repeated his mistakes.
And why would he bum rush LHO and bring his fiance with him rather than alert the police or secret service???
And there should have been some more supernatural stuff, imo.

Sandy and LHO's wife were sooooo hot.

Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode starring Eriq La Salle.

I'm surprised seeing all the "fun" comments.

Trailer made it look pretty intense.

Back