10th Planet JJ Phoenix has moved !!

boman2727

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
10th Planet Phoenix is offering a special for the month of April. Come in today and sign up for unlimited training for only $75.00 !!

We are located inside of Phoenix Quest Center 3016 N Dobson Rd # 14 Chandler, AZ 85224

For more information call 480 553-0009 or find us on the net @ 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu - Phoenix
or shoot us an email @ [email protected]

Thanks,
John Botello
10th Planet JJ Phx-Head Instructor

I am in the process of moving from Thailand to Phoenix,I should be there for the beginning of July and the very first thing to do is to find a place to train,see you soon!

I didn't know 10th Planet had branches. That is encouraging.

Yeah we have several affiliates / moons all over the U.S. :)

Toki - hope to see you soon bro :)

Really? I was totally unaware we had a 10th planet branch her in the PHX. Might have to check it out.

It's a cool atmosphere, with really cool people... I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

I hear it's kind of pricey though...:icon_conf

I hear it's kind of pricey though...:icon_conf

$20 drop -in fee for one class

Month to month is our highest price and that's 120 a month for unlimited boxing, MT, and JJ. Prices drop according to what package you want....sounds like a steal to me.

$20 drop -in fee for one class

Month to month is our highest price and that's 120 a month for unlimited boxing, MT, and JJ. Prices drop according to what package you want....sounds like a steal to me.

That is a solid price for unlimited training. Too bad you guys weren't around when I was going to ASU.

Back