$107,500 total Reebok payout for UFN73

I'm pretty sure it was up to the UFC on how they used the 70 million dollars. The fighters are getting NOTHING from that deal, ridiculous.

Any merit system based on seniority is flawed to the point of ridiculousness. Just because someone has been there longer does not take the quality of their work into account.

actually it does.

it takes their quality of work and fanbase into account.

If they lost a bunch and didn't have fans, they wouldn't have many fights in the ufc and likely aren't even in the ufc anymore.

Those with the most fights (tenure) are those with more impressive records, or those with a good fanbase.

It's not just cash.

They get gear too you morons.

So it's a good deal.

It's not just cash.

They get gear too you morons.

So it's a good deal.

No, they have to send all the gear they got during the week back, or they get fined. and if you go onto UFC.com, you see that UFC is sells gear that was worn during a fight (i think i saw luke rockhold's shorts for $5000 lol cant remember but it was something ridiculous)

i think i saw luke rockhold's shorts for $5000 lol cant remember but it was something ridiculous

How classless. It's just a matter of time before they start selling Ronda and Paige VanZant's used sparring panties.

lol 15k between BOTH main event headliners.

Superbowl of MMA my friends.

Pete's sakes. Glover, former world title challenger, top 10 fighter headlines a card and gets $5,000.00 in sponsorship money.

Can't they make a provision that the number-of-fights thing is overridden if you are in a main event?

It's incredibly embarrassing. Not just for UFC, but most definitely builds resentment for Reebok. Don't tell me its not their fault. I don't want to hear it. It's an obvious problem and they let it continue. I'm personally never going to buy Reebok and I am not the only one.

Ok, the fighters dont look like nascar, but the Octagon still does.

Oh...the UFC gets all that Octagon sponsorship money.

haha that is one of my favorite bits of irony. They want to 'legitimize the sport' but there are giant beer, energy, etc drink advertisements placed on every slab of the cage. They probably still make Goldie say "Corn to the core" during the fucking fights.

actually it does.

it takes their quality of work and fanbase into account.

If they lost a bunch and didn't have fans, they wouldn't have many fights in the ufc and likely aren't even in the ufc anymore.

Those with the most fights (tenure) are those with more impressive records, or those with a good fanbase.

Guys like Tibau and Camozzi say otherwise. Then there are the Hardys and guys like that who will never be cut no matter how many losses they have. Glad to see they make more from the Rebox deal than guys like Glover. Shit, Fedor would be making $2.5k in Rebox money for his first fight unless they gift him an auto title shot. Eddie Alvarez also makes only $2.5k per fight in Rebox money.

schaub was getting these numbers by himself.

Good suggestion with the vet minimum, and they should also take into account a fighter's rank and previous title contention (maybe not in WBW since those are gifted). I'm not saying take away any money from the lower tier fighters, but pay the name guys and vets what they deserve too.
Absolutely

5k for Glover? lol what a fucking joke, watch some dumb ass Sherdoggers try and defend this shit.

I thought the pay was based on ranking...

Reebok are so cheap it seems it must be illegal.

Back