$107,500 total Reebok payout for UFN73

Something is better then nothing but i wonder if these fighters can wear shorts with nothing on them. I get no sponsors, but like use a permanent marker and black out all the reebok logo's right before your fight.

Still haven't seen any logical explanation of how this is good for the fighters.

It could be good in the long-term without a doubt. Reebok has flushed out the other low-grade sponsors. If UFC/Zuffa can now turn it around to be "Reebok cannot be blocked out and must be prominently displayed, but is ow only the sole apparel sponsor" then fighters will get more high-end sponsors at thousands per.

But.... that's if... and only if Reebok doesn't back out before UFC can get that kind of deal done.

Better Ninja-Edit....

If you're going to make a joke, at least learn how to paste an image. Like I said, two parts troll with equal parts ignorant/incompetent. :icon_lol:

lolwut

Are you having a stroke over there, guy? I was quoted 3 times before you did and those posters had no issue with the image being displayed. Clearly you're the only fuckwit here, as per usual.

0begioE.png

i wish i could see reeborks hilarious shirt sales.

i would be surprised if they hit over 1,000 on any fighter.

And reebok will fuck off if they lose money, so no one should buy anything.

You wrong bro. Reebok paid that 70 mil to have exclusive in ring sponsorship rights to Ronda Rousey and Mcgoater. They're looking really smart right now.

damn some high rollers in this card. Looks like fighters are getting reward for all their hardwork.

I'd rather keep my 9-5 than make UFC main event cash. Glover will have to fight until he is 50.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wrong bro. Reebok paid that 70 mil to have exclusive in ring sponsorship rights to Ronda Rousey and Mcgoater. They're looking really smart right now.

Hey, they only have to sell around 90k kits to make that money back. Should have at least that many McGOAT kits this year.

damn some high rollers in this card. Looks like fighters are getting reward for all their hardwork.

on the plus side I've heard rumours that Giblert is making a tonnes of reebok money.

Fight shorts are boring and ugly as fuck and the fighters are getting chump change. 2015 UFC baby!!!

Those numbers are embarrassing. And I wasn't one of those who killed the deal initially. Shit is really bad though, no way around it

some no-named bantamweight pocketed $50k in bonus money, and 3 others split $150k so stop crying...

Dana? Is that you? What the hell is in it for you to stick up for the ufc when they are obviously in the wrong?

Edit: I mean your acting like the bonus money some how makes up for it? The bonus money was there before the reebok deal genius.

Glover at $5000K??? Wow

I think what they need to do is employ that a main event fight gets more money

Back