101.3 ESPN vermont

WarFan90

I'm not a rat, I'm a turtle, a ninja turtle.
@purple
Reaction score
Not sure how regional this broadcast is, but I listen to it sometimes and was not happy with a part of their broadcast today. They brought up jones fighting tonight, didn't mention who he was even fighting, then went on to embarrass themselves with zero, and I mean zero knowledge of the ufc/jones/fighting. The guys bring up that jones is fighting, 1 of 3 even knows who he is, then says "he has fought for the championship a couple times I think. .." I wanted to jump out of my car at the disrespect. In the "ESPN era" an ESPN broadcast had 0 knowledge to laughable degree, acted as if the sport was a joke, and didn't know anything about the most dominant champion ever. I tried to call in and it rang for 5 minutes with no answer. What a joke ESPNs coverage of the ufc on a regional level is. Fuck espn.

Keep calling don't give up. They cannot get away with this!

Vermont is the new Canada.

Well, it is some local sports talk radio show in Vermont. And now you have me wondering what do local Vermont sports talk radio mostly talk about? NYC teams? New England teams. Minor league teams and division 2 college sports in Vermont?

How does somebody not know who Jones is? I mean maybe if you're an elderly woman or live in a 3rd world country or something but a sports broadcaster in the US? It almost doesn't sound possible, perhaps they were pretending not to know?

Where in Vermont? Not surprised, to be honest. Vermont is incredibly small and the amount of UFC fans is probably .001 percent of the total population.

Either way, sport show radio hosts should know who Jon Jones is lol.

Back