100m Final IAAF World Championship Beijing 2015

i almost went racist, but then i calmed myself down, with this incident. I would have taken out my anger on all of you including my wife of destiny...Lol i kid i kid......Or am i?

As phony and as hypocritical it might be in the end, I really like that Usain Bolt is winning all this shit. It feels like justice even if it might not be. I'm riding the Bolt train to the very end.

You're going to ride it until your death, you will ride it hard, deep and fast. No relaxing is allowed Jay, you hear me!?

what you think about the kenyans?
they used to be great at long distance only,now they win the middle distances and javelin wtf

They are evolving my friend, they are eating better diets. They will consume all ethnicity's around the world. They along with the other African neighbors will absorb your DNA soon enough.

what you think about the kenyans?
they used to be great at long distance only,now they win the middle distances and javelin wtf

Their wide spread doping was disclosed by ARD. I assume you saw that being in Germany.

As for WTF ... A Canadian won the pole vault!! Wut?@?!

Damn, this chick is a beast. She also missed out on a gold in the 100m final.

I love it how she becomes the 3rd fastest woman ever on the 200m dash behind Florence Griffith Joyner and Marion Jones, with her shoulders as covered with acne as any steroid freak back in the days.

This is rejuvenating.

Last edited:
Anyone watching the decathlon? Ashton Eaton is just from another planet, maybe putting up a new world record today. Top athlete.

Awesome 400m display yesterday:

Damn, this chick is a beast. She also missed out on a gold in the 100m final.

Kind of hot.

I have a soft spot for 6' Dutch women.

I love it how she becomes the 3rd fastest woman ever on the 200m dash behind Florence Griffith Joyner and Marion Jones, with her shoulders as covered with acne as any steroid freak back in the days.

This is rejuvanating.

Was reading an LA Times article yesterday about FloJo's death and her husband said something like. Her death was the ultimate drug test. WTF?

Flo Jo was from a nearby city to mine. There were 30ft of rhubarb growing around her grave the month after they buried her!!

Maybe im just an asshole but when i see a white chick run the 3rd best ever 200m i automatically assume shes doped to the gills

Maybe im just an asshole but when i see a white chick run the 3rd best ever 200m i automatically assume shes doped to the gills
Cant we just agree that every athlete at World Championship level is doped to the gills?

Dafne, cute girl as well Jamaican tamer, a Jennifer Lawrence with muscles. Would like to see her in the heels and make up. ;)

1343399511_dafneschippers_novum_ANDRE%20DE%20HEUS.jpg

all inside my wife tonight, all of it...

Dafne, cute girl as well Jamaican tamer, a Jennifer Lawrence with muscles. Would like to see her in the heels and make up. ;)

1343399511_dafneschippers_novum_ANDRE%20DE%20HEUS.jpg

multi eventers do really well in single events, they don't know until they try as they fall in love hard with the events. Ashton would do really well in the 100m.

Her drop in time has to do with coaches realizing she has much more power then heptathlon women, and also seeing her consistently perform close to world class level in the 100 despite doing other events. They then programmed training around the 100 to see how she would improve. She would improve tremendously anyway from the compensation effect due to the massive training load that she accustomed to over the years for the heptathlon events. Not forgetting Multi-event athletes like Dafne have better technique then specialized ones because they need to focus on that more as they get tired going from one event to another. New training technique in Europe is ahead of westerners for years now in pretty much all sports, countries are more likely to really invest in their athletes. When those variable fall into place you then include her height, she has an advantage at the tail end of the race where she can cover ground like Usain despite a drop off in her cadence.

If you think about it many Jamaican coaches thought bolt would be only good for the 200/400. When they finally noticed he had true speed for his height, they decided to gamble and train him for a year in the 100m, and the rest is history.

Back