1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

Are you actually Ripskater back? Or is admitting to being a previously banned poster (even a self inflicted banning) cause for new account to be banned so you can't say?

Jonny Mac was annoying. The actual Ripskater returned would be welcomed imo

This guy seems way more like Rip than JM, like I never got the comparison before. The posting style is much more similar. Welcome back RIP!!!!

Is any of those countries in a position to criticize America? maybe Japan.
You criticize America all the time and don’t you live in Mexico?

You should have just quit when you assumed ALL of East Asia wanted to migrate to America

You criticize America all the time and don’t you live in Mexico?

You should have just quit when you assumed ALL of East Asia wanted to migrate to America

Yes, but i dont claim that Mexico is doing well in a particular issue that im criticizing America for.

I try to be consistent on it.

Yes, but i dont claim that Mexico is doing well in a particular issue that im criticizing America for.

Objectively, East Asia is doing well on illegal immigration. How many illegal immigrants committed serious felonies in Japan last year? My guess is: close to 0, definitely less than 10. Compare to the US.

Objectively, East Asia is doing well on illegal immigration. How many illegal immigrants committed serious felonies in Japan last year? My guess is: close to 0, definitely less than 10. Compare to the US.

Objectively Japan is still in course for a complete demographic implosion, Japan also doesnt has to deal with a massive land border.

Thats not the only thing you are complaining about.

You are also complaining about legal immigration and the 14th Amendment.

Dude, I think you are just VERY uninformed on East Asia.

My wife and I have actually looked into moving there when my daughter goes to college. And I live in beautiful O.C. California

This guy seems way more like Rip than JM, like I never got the comparison before. The posting style is much more similar. Welcome back RIP!!!!

It's Rip. No one dodges questions with as much grace and aplomb, while deftly avoiding the substance of any rebuttal or rebuke against him like ol' Rip. And I gotta say, I'm glad to see that he's back....

....because some people just want watch the whole world drown in TruthJuice.

That guy has a chip on his shoulder against whites anyway. I'm not surprised by his advocating hate against whites.
If I have ever seen any poster on this site with a chip on his shoulder its you
I'm not regurgitating anything. I'm speaking sense.
I don't think I've ever seen you post anything that comes close to making sense and this thread is no exception.
Yeah, generalizing all white people of the past and assigning all of their guilt onto modern whites that had no decision making agency is f**king cruel. It's fucked up.
So many tears shed when anything is said about white people but you indulge in gross generalization of non-whites so its hard to take your whining here seriously at all. You're maybe the most sniveling, whiny poster on this site. Hope you get deported from Japan, they don't need baka gaijin like you.

There are plenty of Indonesian, Filipino, and Vietnamese immigrants here doing low-skill jobs. They aren't allowed to bring their families (chain migration).

OT but since you brought it up, what do you think of Melania Trump's parents being made US citizens via chain migration? And the fact that she was given citizenship on an "Einstein visa", despite clearly not meeting the requirements for it?

Dude, I think you are just VERY uninformed on East Asia.

My wife and I have actually looked into moving there when my daughter goes to college. And I live in beautiful O.C. California

I never said the countries were ugly or unlivable, merely that most people would rather live in a western liberal democracy than a more oppressive form of government.

Which is why i said Japan, because thats the country with the most liberal governance.

OT but since you brought it up, what do you think of Melania Trump's parents being made US citizens via chain migration? And the fact that she was given citizenship on an "Einstein visa", despite clearly not meeting the requirements for it?

Yes, she is the rare idiot that can speak 5+ languages.

In fact it’s probably just safe to assume all First Ladies are dumb because you know, they are women.

The fact a MOD is an outright Troll is mildly amusing

I never said the countries were ugly or unlivable, merely that most people would rather live in a western liberal democracy than a more oppressive form of government.

Which is why i said Japan, because thats the country with the most liberal governance.

You are not helping yourself. The fact you believe SouthEast Asia is made up of a bunch of oppressive countries is disturbing

Yes, she is the rare idiot that can speak 5+ languages.

In fact it’s probably just safe to assume all First Ladies are dumb because you know, they are women.

The fact a MOD is an outright Troll is mildly amusing

Maybe you're just not aware of the fact that merely speaking multiple languages is not nearly enough to qualify for an Einstein visa.

And where did I say she was dumb, or that women are dumb?

Try addressing my actual post.

Thanks Gandhi!

Objectively Japan is still in course for a complete demographic implosion

You are moving the goalposts. This is a conversation about illegal immigration.

You are also complaining about legal immigration and the 14th Amendment.

No, I said that East Asians laugh at our asylum loopholes and birthright citizenship.

OT but since you brought it up, what do you think of Melania Trump's parents being made US citizens via chain migration?

They came legally, right? Then more power to them. Chain migration needs reform, however.

And the fact that she was given citizenship on an "Einstein visa", despite clearly not meeting the requirements for it?
EB-1 can be issued to

those with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and whose achievements have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation.

Adjudication officers make a subjective call on who to accept/reject. Do you have a better system in mind for merit-based immigration?

Maybe you're just not aware of the fact that merely speaking multiple languages is not nearly enough to qualify for an Einstein visa.

And where did I say she was dumb, or that women are dumb?

Try addressing my actual post.

Sorry. Speaking half a dozen languages is one of the biggest indicators of a High IQ. Just is.

Since you posted that she’s obviously not qualified why don’t you give us some back up showing how she is not

Or was it just a shit post coming from a troll who had no clue what he was posting

...EB-1 can be issued to

those with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and whose achievements have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation.

Adjudication officers make a subjective call on who to accept/reject. Do you have a better system in mind for merit-based immigration?

You answered my question by posting essentially the proof that she did not come close to qualifying for an Einstein visa, then asking if I have a better idea for the requirements. You didn't answer the question at all; do you approve of her skirting our immigration laws?

You answered my question by posting essentially the proof that she did not come close to qualifying for an Einstein visa, then asking if I have a better idea for the requirements. You didn't answer the question at all; do you approve of her skirting our immigration laws?
You have presented no evidence that she "skirted immigration laws". Models can certainly qualify for EB-1, and your misuse of the term "Einstein visa" is telling. Hundreds of athletes receive EB-1 status each year, for example. It's a subjective judgment call made by an adjudication officer. If you would rather move toward objective measures, then you're moving into Stephen Miller territory. Welcome.

Sorry. Speaking half a dozen languages is one of the biggest indicators of a High IQ. Just is.

Since you posted that she’s obviously not qualified why don’t you give us some back up showing how she is not

Or was it just a shit post coming from a troll who had no clue what he was posting

So you refuse to even look at what the legal requirements are, and instead insist that merely being smart is enough. Who has no idea what he's posting?

Back