1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

No but forgetting the past is stupid. You can't cry about too many minorities when you
A.) Brought them here
B.) Went out to their lands caused war and strife.

Not to mention how little your opinion matters racism. You're complaining about immigrants while you are an immigrant in another country . So not only are you a racist but a hypocrite and probably an asshole.

I didn't bring anyone anywhere. Why do you think that I'm guilty for decisions that I didn't make? Decisions that were made 100s of years before I was born?

There is no logic to your reasoning and it's a deliberate verbal abuse against white people, designed to destroy the self esteem of white people. It's evil.

If white people are so bad, FUCK OFF, we don't want you here. You fucking moocher.

I have legal permission to live in Japan, a country that I live and contribute a lot to. Japanese people love me.

I live in East Asia, where immigration policy is tight and borders are secure. The people almost universally prefer it that way, and whenever I talk to them about the US southern border they just laugh at us.

Where in East Asia? im sure its a country nobody tries to immigrate to.

why wouldn't they go to Canada?

isn't their Defense Minister from India or of Indian descent, and didn't Trudeau not only just got there but made his whole family dress up in ricidulsouly embarrassing pandering garb?

what i'm saying, is if the US is so bad and racist, and Canada isn't, why choose the US?

weather?

I didn't bring anyone anywhere. Why do you think that I'm guilty for decisions that I didn't make? Decisions that were made 100s of years before I was born?

There is no logic to your reasoning and it's a deliberate verbal abuse against white people, designed to destroy the self esteem of white people. It's evil.

If white people are so bad, FUCK OFF, we don't want you here. You fucking moocher.

I have legal permission to live in Japan, a country that I live and contribute a lot to. Japanese people love me.
Did i say you were guilty?
So you think crimes of the past should be forgotten and that they have no bearing on the present?

I have not said one thing to disparage white people not one. If saying someone's history is disparaging then we are all screwed.

Here's a shocker I'm white. ( Cue the self hating white blue hair liberal rhetoric remarks)
And don't want me where? The place I was born or the country you immigrated to?

And I'm gonna need a source of anyone liking you ever, Barring your mom of course

So you think crimes of the past should be forgotten and that they have no bearing on the present?

I have not said one thing to disparage white people not one. If saying someone's history is disparaging then we are all screwed.

Here's a shocker I'm white. ( Cue the self hating white blue hair liberal rhetoric remarks)

And I'm gonna need a source of anyone liking you ever, Barring your mom of course

You were saying that I was bringing POC into other countries. I didn't do that.

Crimes of the past should rest with the people that committed those crimes.

You've been socially conditioned into:

White men = evil, racist, oppressors

POC = poor, innocent, oppressed.

Unplug man. White people and all people can only be responsible for action and decisions that they make as individuals.

Racial collective guilt is f**king racist.

Last edited:

The absurdity of that entire line of reasoning is that these people will say "Why should I be held accountable for the actions of those who preceded me?" But if you ask them about eliminating things like inheriting estates and passing things down to their children, suddenly they become strong supporters of "My children should share in the consequences of my actions. I want them to gain from my actions."

The amount of self-serving, self-deception should astound the rational mind.

Where in East Asia? im sure its a country nobody tries to immigrate to.
Thanks Rod.

In fact, millions would immigrate here if they could. This is a law-abiding, clean, orderly society with great natural resources. One of the wealthiest places in the region.

The absurdity of that entire line of reasoning is that these people will say "Why should I be held accountable for the actions of those who preceded me?" But if you ask them about eliminating things like inheriting estates and passing things down to their children, suddenly they become strong supporters of "My children should share in the consequences of my actions. I want them to gain from my actions."

The amount of self-serving, self-deception should astound the rational mind.

Black Africans had slaves and sold slaves.

Arabs had more slaves than whites.

Where is the collective racial guilt for Arabs? Blacks?

Why does collective racial guilt only ever apply to white people? Why are you so ok with these blatant double standards?

You were saying that I was bringing POC into other countries. I didn't do that.

Crimes of the past should rest with the people that committed those crimes.

You've been socially conditioned into:

White men = evil, racist, oppressors

POC = poor, innocent, oppressed.

Unplug man. White people and all people can only be responsible for action and decisions that they make as individuals.

Racial collective guilt is f**king racist.
I never said you. Just generalizing white people of the past .

But what about what @panamaican said.

Please don't tell me what I've been conditioned to , especially when you're the one regurgitating right wing nationalist talking points.

Edit. Not to mention being so far from America I'm sure all you are is plugged. The rest of us stateside get to see thing unflod in real life.

Last edited:
Thanks Rod.

In fact, millions would immigrate here if they could. This is a law-abiding, clean, orderly society with great natural resources. One of the wealthiest places in the region.

Press X to doubt.

Press X to doubt.
There are plenty of Indonesian, Filipino, and Vietnamese immigrants here doing low-skill jobs. They aren't allowed to bring their families (chain migration).

I never said you. Just generalizing white people of the past .

But what about what @panamaican said.

Please don't tell me what I've been conditioned to , especially when you're the one regurgitating right wing nationalist talking points.

I've responded to Panamaican already. Read my post.

That guy has a chip on his shoulder against whites anyway. I'm not surprised by his advocating hate against whites.

I'm not regurgitating anything. I'm speaking sense.

Yeah, generalizing all white people of the past and assigning all of their guilt onto modern whites that had no decision making agency is f**king cruel. It's fucked up.

There are plenty of Indonesian, Filipino, and Vietnamese immigrants here doing low-skill jobs. They aren't allowed to bring their families (chain migration).

So you do live in a place that allows immigration, why lie?

I've responded to Panamaican already. Read my post.

That guy has a chip on his shoulder against whites anyway. I'm not surprised by his advocating hate against whites.

I'm not regurgitating anything. I'm speaking sense.

Yeah, generalizing all white people of the past and assigning all of their guilt onto modern whites that had no decision making agency is f**king cruel. It's fucked up.

You are the one with a chip on your shoulder against minorities, most people living in western liberal democracies are content with living in countries where everyone is the same under the law.

You are the ones crying about the great wonders of living under ethnostates.

So you do live in a place that allows immigration, why lie?
Reading comprehension not your strong suit? I said this place has tight borders and little to no illegal immigration.

I don't recall mad ethnic minorities clamoring to get into Nazi Germany or Fascist Italy

odd that so many people are willing to risk so much to come to such a racist country headed by a Fascist......

it's almost unbelievable!

Reading comprehension not your strong suit? I said this place has tight borders and little to no illegal immigration.

Why dont you simply say where you live? and why are they laughing at America?

Why dont you simply say where you live? and why are they laughing at America?
Again, East Asians with whom I have discussed immigration policy have laughed at our porous southern border, our ridiculous asylum laws, and birthright citizenship/anchor babies.

Last edited:
Back