1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

I'm not sure. You were talking about how we do visas and how we deal with them is driven by malice.
H1-B visas. Which are the primary visas mentioned in the OP.

it's completely relevant when one tries to blame their "culture" for the failed economics of the nations they are migrating from. Perhaps you should review this:
scLiyv2.jpg
The problem is that I've been given infractions recently for doing much less than this. My inbox is full of these warnings. I can't really go down this road unless you take it somewhere else.

This is semi-irrelevant, but what kind of law do you practice? I think lawyer fees kind of bear themselves out with a market, where public defenders and state prosecutors make a lot less than those in private practice and that's generally where the lower-level people go. If I'm not mistaken, you don't actually even necessarily need to go to law school to take the bar exam, though I do get that that's not the same as Bar association endorsement.

I'm just not with you on the H1-B thing. I agree it's good up to a certain number, but it generally affects booming fields where traditionally we see the most growth in wages and more job interest. I'm actually totally fine with H2-B visas because those are a bit shorter and allow for more mobility and tend to pressure the recipient into upward growth. Dunno man, I think we should just agree to disagree on this.
In most states you need to go to law school to take the bar! I'm thinking like 90% or more, and for those where you don't HAVE to go to law school, you still need years of service in law and to actually be sponsored by an attorney to take the exam.

lol I looked it up a couple years ago because I kind of wanted to take the exam without going to law school!

Indian males are in boiling water nowadays with their track record of horrific rapes. Good luck America.

Bad news man, there's a pocket of native people enschonced in the Yukon territory.

I suggest you start from the Northernmost point of Herschel Island and keep walking.
never acknowledge anything @Goonerview has to say about our country, he's never even set foot here.

Trump voters aren't enabling his past sexual immorality. Actually it would be easier for him to be sexually immoral if he was not in the White House.

Again, I am not enabling his sexual sins.

Yes people have different gods than me, but do we really want to bring these other religions here?

Come on man, no need for that. We can disagree and still be civil.

Hillary was a bad candidate, Trump can be a great president, and that's what it comes down to. I realize you may disagree with that.

I was actually was'nt intending to be uncivil, but I do tend to use strong language from time to time. Considering all the "expolsive" and "bitter minority" comments that get tossed around this forum I remain firmly unapologetic about my tenor. The warrom is the locker room, and it influences how i talk.

You don't strike me as the delicate type at all, but my goal isn't to be an asshole. I hope that consoles you somewhat.

Anyway, it's my personal belief that you've enabled his sexual sins by voting him into office and supporting him, even though he provably has none of the attributtes that you claim embodies the aspects of traditional American culture that you described to me.

Pardon me if I'm going a bit too Christian-Takferi (I've done all those things I've just mentioned about him and more.)

You abhor the traits of the people who are trying to get into your country, yet diminsh those same traits in the person who's character (a prolific liar), demeanor (vainglorious), speech (vulgar and uncivil) and past actions (adultry) stand in direct oppsition of your favored value system.

He hasn't apologized for any these transgressions, but literally seems to exult in them.

Does that seems perfectly acceptable to you as a man of clear faith?

...but If Trump was a batty-boi would you vote him into office and be so voicerferous in your support of his policies?

Lets say he sucked like- eight dicks, and felched maybe....four leaky asses while he was married, and had to pay those dudes off. Will you say: "I voted for him, but I'm not supporting his sexual sins."

Or maybe I'm mistaken, an adultrous lifestyle is not a sin, while a homosexual lifestyle is?

Once again, and without rancor: Is the greater sin wilful hypocrisy or organic stupidity?

Last edited:
This is semi-irrelevant, but what kind of law do you practice? I think lawyer fees kind of bear themselves out with a market, where public defenders and state prosecutors make a lot less than those in private practice and that's generally where the lower-level people go. If I'm not mistaken, you don't actually even necessarily need to go to law school to take the bar exam, though I do get that that's not the same as Bar association endorsement.

I'm just not with you on the H1-B thing. I agree it's good up to a certain number, but it generally affects booming fields where traditionally we see the most growth in wages and more job interest. I'm actually totally fine with H2-B visas because those are a bit shorter and allow for more mobility and tend to pressure the recipient into upward growth. Dunno man, I think we should just agree to disagree on this.

I'm a small business and real estate attorney plus I own a real estate title agency). I've been in private practice since I graduated and while most of my client base are local businesses, I've represented national scale companies and multi-million dollar real estate transactions when those entities come to my city and don't already have a local firm.

Public defenders and prosecutors do generally make less than attorneys in private private practice but that's somewhat misleading because you have to land a job in private practice before that income differential starts to matter. I think something like only 60% of law school grads land jobs requiring a law degree within 1 year of graduation. Now some of that is voluntary but a lot of it isn't.

We're going to disagree on the H1-B thing because I don't think that where we traditional have seen the most growth in wages means that's where we should continue to look for such growth.

Computer science is an interesting field. The basic ability to program is becoming far more common among people who don't have comp sci degrees that I don't know how much a premium it deserves. Engineers, mathematicians, business analytics, etc. are all coding to some degree within their individual industries without specialization.

The idea of a STEM shortage is probably overstated. I've frequently wondered if the opinions on STEM industries haven't caught up to the reality of the industries. That we're still thinking like is the late 1990's/early 2000's when those concerns were more valid.

I was actually was'nt intending to be uncivil, but I do tend to use strong language from time to time. Considering all the "expolsive" and "bitter minority" comments that get tossed around this forum I remain firmly unapologetic about my tenor. The warrom is the locker room, and it influences how i talk.

You don't strike me as the delicate type at all, but my goal isn't to be an asshole. I hope that consoles you somewhat.

Anyway, it's my personal belief that you've enabled his sexual sins by voting him into office and supporting him, even though he provably has none of the attributtes that you claim embodies the aspects of traditional American culture that you described to me.

Pardon me if I'm going a bit too Christian-Takferi (I've done all those things I've just mentioned about him and more.)

You abhor the traits of the people who are trying to get into your country, yet diminsh those same traits in the person who's character (a prolific liar), demeanor (vainglorious), speech (vulgar and uncivil) and past actions (adultry) stand in direct oppsition of that value system. He hasn't apologized for these transgressions, but seems to exult actually in them. That seems perfectly acceptable to you as a man of clear faith?

...but If Trump was a batty-boi would you vote him into office and be so voicerferous in your support of his policies?

Lets say he sucked like- eight dicks, and felched maybe....four leaky asses while he was married, and had to pay those dudes off. Will you say: "I voted for him, but I'm not supporting his sexual sins."

Or maybe I'm mistaken, an adultrous lifestyle is not a sin, while a homosexual lifestyle is?

Once again, and without rancor: Is the greater sin wilful hypocrisy or organic stupidity?
Ok that does help.

I'm just trying to explain why we voted Trump. I get that it might not make sense to liberals, but I think my thoughts typed down are typical of those like me.

This is ridiculous. The wall needs to be build ASAP.

Lol @ this thread. Any adult who says "rules are rules" with a serious face should be forced to work in a labor camp until they realize how dumb they are.

They are only referring to the rules they like, of course.

Ok that does help.

I'm just trying to explain why we voted Trump. I get that it might not make sense to liberals, but I think my thoughts typed down are typical of those like me.

You're calling me....a liberal?
Maybe I was a bit uncivil but wow man, that was low.

Like real low: The sherdog version of a chop block.
tenor.gif

I mean how would you like it if someone called a member of your family a liberal, you silly muslim?

The social phenomena of "White flight" will see white people mass migrating to North Dakota or some shit.

For white people that don't like "diversity", the area in which we can live is getting smaller and smaller, until the only land left will be the forests of Sweden and Yukon country.

Marxist-Feminists, giving women the vote etc has destroyed our civilization.

Maybe eventually something better can rise from the ashes.
If white people didn't want to interact with people of color maybe they should have stayed in the respective homelands. No one asked them to try and conquer the world.

If white people didn't want to interact with people of color maybe they should have stayed in the respective homelands. No one asked them to try and conquer the world.
Is funny, the color people want to come to white countries for suffering "racism".

You're calling me....a liberal?
Maybe I was a bit uncivil but wow man, that was low.

Like real low: The sherdog version of a chop block.
tenor.gif

I mean how would you like it if someone called a member of your family a liberal, you silly muslim?
Sorry man, if you're not a liberal. I guess I just assumed. I guess I should have said non Trump voter. I've been gone for a while and it might take me a while to remember your stances on things.

It's too f**king late.

Hispanics are soon to be the demographic majority in Texas, they reliably vote democrat and Texas will soon be democratic blue forever.
Lol at this retarded logic, as if its simply impossible for the GOP to appeal to Hispanics. Lyin' Ted and Lil Marco are of Hispanic descent you know. Maybe the GOP should adapt a bit if they want to win elections in the future.

So modern white people are collectively guilty for the historical crimes of white people that lived 100s of years ago?

That's pretty racist.

Also, why does this not apply to Arabs? Blacks? Asians?

So modern white people are collectively guilty for the historical crimes of white people that lived 100s of years ago?

That's pretty racist.

Also, why does this not apply to Arabs? Blacks? Asians?
No but forgetting the past is stupid. You can't cry about too many minorities when you
A.) Brought them here
B.) Went out to their lands caused war and strife.

Not to mention how little your opinion matters racism. You're complaining about immigrants while you are an immigrant in another country . So not only are you a racist but a hypocrite and probably an asshole.

Back