%1000 Sure Jones Will Win

Il give you my property if Jones loses.

Its located under my moms house, very nice room. With free cable, free food, you get leftovers from my parents parties and events as well :)

Is there a toilet or do you crap in a bucket?

Why the fuck isn't there rules on what belts can make a thread. These kids are dumb as fuck man.

I don't think you're giving Cormier enough credit. Actually, I know you're not.

Cormier has never lost a round, fighting some of the best HW's in the world. He's not Rashad, he's better. I also think Jones will win a UD, but DC has an incredible resume so far.

while it is impressive he's never lost a round, all the heavies he's fought don't have the skillset of jones. I would have liked him to have fought a healthy Shad to see how he fares against a striker with a wrestling background.

I am percent 1000 TS is both illiterate and innumerate.

I think OP means there's 0/01000 chance Jones wins.

100% is the highest u can go

How/where do I bet my v-cash?

Near the top of this page is a link labelled "vBookie". There will be threads there for a bunch of different sporting events. As I post this, the Jones/Cormier fight is on page 2.

1000%?????

I guess there's no need to watch then.

I'll bite.

If you TRULY are 100% certain then bet the house. Bet every penny you have. If you haven't done that, you aren't 100% or 1000%.

I'll bite.

If you TRULY are 100% certain then bet the house. Bet every penny you have. If you haven't done that, you aren't 100% or 1000%.

I'm 60.63% sure, which are the odds I bet Jones at.

Back