%1000 Sure Jones Will Win

AliBagaooteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
Jones has a huge reach and size advantage over Cormier this will look like the Rashad fight but with Jones landing more shots in this fight. Jones fought much better competition. Yes DC fought HWs but Jones has the same reach as Stefan Struve and he's very tall and knows how to use his size advantage over other fighters hes smart, unlike Struve.
This fight wont even be close.

I'm completely sure Cormier will win. In devastating fashion.

Jones has a huge reach and size advantage over Cormier this will look like the Rashad fight but with Jones landing more shots in this fight. Jones fought much better competition. Yes DC fought HWs but Jones has the same reach as Stefan Struve and he's very tall and knows how to use his size advantage over other fighters hes smart, unlike Struve.
This fight wont even be close.

I'd be really surprised if you were older than 15.

I don't think you're giving Cormier enough credit. Actually, I know you're not.

Cormier has never lost a round, fighting some of the best HW's in the world. He's not Rashad, he's better. I also think Jones will win a UD, but DC has an incredible resume so far.

Bet the house on it TS. Don't forget "STONE COLD LOCK" in your title next time.

One thing I love is the confidence and enthusiasm in Cormier among those picking him. I'm personally rooting for him but I see this as Jones' fight. Don't think it will be dominant but I think he will be able to land the better shots by mixing in kicks and then doing some of his fight-against-Glover tactics or controlling, clinching, and dirty boxing Cormier.

The clinch should be a grueling battle where Cormier might be able to have some deal of success but I think Jones will just inflict more damage and be more active. Hoping I'm wrong.

I'm completely sure Cormier will win. In devastating fashion.

Il give you my property if Jones loses.

Its located under my moms house, very nice room. With free cable, free food, you get leftovers from my parents parties and events as well :)

No matter what happens, I'm pretty sure this thread is gonna get bumped after the fight.

Either show proof of your bet, or you are not 1000% sure

then doing some of his fight-against-Glover tactics.
That what has me concerned.If he wasn't so creative that fight may have been a bloody brawl for Jones.Always rooting for emelianegro.

Last edited:
I'm completely sure that UFC 182 is tomorrow and jones vs cormier is the main event.

Also confident Jones will keep the belt

Back