100+ pound medicine balls

*vortex*

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
where can you get 100+ pound medicine balls?

What would you do with a 120lb. medicine ball? I doubt you could do explosive movements with such a heavy ball.

This is not for developing body conditioning, well I hope it isn't.

Here is what Chuck does with it:

Pit Wall Ball

Stand six feet away from wooden beam. Bend down, pick up a 125-pound medicine ball and raise it to chest height. Throw ball at beam by pushing arms straight out in front of you. Must bounce back at least three feet, or else repeat rep. Five reps is one set. One-minute rest. Five sets.

Hackleman: "This is for punching power. Just picking up the 125 pounds is killer, but I need him to throw it with power as well. This primarily builds up his shoulder muscles."

^^^I might have to try that sometime.

Here is what Chuck does with it:

Pit Wall Ball

Stand six feet away from wooden beam. Bend down, pick up a 125-pound medicine ball and raise it to chest height. Throw ball at beam by pushing arms straight out in front of you. Must bounce back at least three feet, or else repeat rep. Five reps is one set. One-minute rest. Five sets.

Hackleman: "This is for punching power. Just picking up the 125 pounds is killer, but I need him to throw it with power as well. This primarily builds up his shoulder muscles."
i saw that that episode of TapouT where they showed hackleman's training, and this kind of stuff seems pretty stupid. sure chuck is great, but he's blessed with an iron chin and hands of stone, and he was a D1 wrestler. it's not like he's got a bunch of other top level guys.

make one yourself, very cheap google it there are loads of people who've made their own and posted how to's.

that's pretty fuckin heavy for a medicine ball

Back