100% agreed with Mark Hunt until he got racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only white boys are allowed to use the "w" word.

(inb4 I'm called racist for dropping a w-bomb)
Just Bork fetishists and Hunt haters spinning a narrative. Prior to this, the Bork fanbase had no issues making weird racial comments on Lesnar's behalf. But the internet loves outrage and being on a high horse, even if you gotta gloss over hypocrisy or just plain make shit up to sell it.

Lesnar is the vanilla gorilla bro, nothing racist about it
I think it's important to state that GUERNICA, coined "Vanilla-Gorilla," as Brock's nickname. That's the GOAT poster for ya.

But yeah Hunt should do himself a favor and take the high road on this one.

#GUERNICAbless

Have you looked at Lesnar? 4 more inches on his reach and he'd be a freaking knuckledragger. Calling him a white gorilla/monkey/chimp is only pointing out the obvious.

Let me guess, the TS isn't racist because he likes his coffee black...

Insert #SJW flame now.. I have my suit on.

Can't be racist against whites TS, duh.

Really though, wasn't this just a response to Brock's "jacked white-boy" comment? Or did it happen before that?

Being racist doesn't make your point valid or invalid. If you make a good point about something, and then say something racist, it doesn't somehow rewire the logic of what you're saying.

Just Bork fetishists and Hunt haters spinning a narrative. Prior to this, the Bork fanbase had no issues making weird racial comments on Lesnar's behalf. But the internet loves outrage and being on a high horse, even if you gotta gloss over hypocrisy or just plain make shit up to sell it.
True. I'll grant you that much, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back