100% agreed with Mark Hunt until he got racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that comment was racist it doesn't change the facts of the matter. If it turns out that Hitler invented hamburgers it doesn't mean hamburgers suddenly aren't delicious anymore.

White people would make a big deal and protest in the streets, but they have to go to work.

TS is not wrong about the lack of outrage. Had this been said about, say, Cheick Kongo in relation to the color of his skin......media goes apeshit and Hunt is released immediately followed by Dana White on a long apology tour. But the other way around and outside of a few posters on sherdog......nothing.

It's typical though.

Was it white people who gave Mark Hunt his break, or did TS mean just Dana White? Cause Dana is only one White person, thus saying "white people" doesn't work.

OR... did you mean (Dana) White's people (Zuffa)?

I can't form an accurate assessment of this thread until the above is clarified.

Please advise.

Wasteland..We already have a thread for this.

I was in total disagreement until he turned all racist.

"I'm a white boy and i'm jacked. Deal with it."

Come on, TS. Try harder.

200_s.gif

TS is not wrong about the lack of outrage. Had this been said about, say, Cheick Kongo in relation to the color of his skin......media goes apeshit and Hunt is released immediately followed by Dana White on a long apology tour. But the other way around and outside of a few posters on sherdog......nothing.

It's typical though.

Lesnar "im a white boy and im jacked"
Hunt "youre jacked cos you took steroids, you're a white piece of shit."

Hunt is playing off the "i'm a white boy and I'm jacked" card.

Calm the fuck down, buddeh.

He is polynesian, like native americans, they get a pass.

What's funny is this guy is a black guy.

Look at the evidence!

BigMan22 is a dumb name!

A name that this guy had to create really fast cuz he was "raging" to post so bad he had to create a "new" account, so he used one of his OLD names.

How old? 2013 old from an old Tapology account
1.png

So we know that "BigMan22" is one of his old alias' and BigMan22 is kind of a rare name, basic google search puts it through your game websites and such and then this gem.
2.png

Tyonn Gilliams

Also leads to an old Vine he created in 2013.

Why you hatin Tyonn?

I agree. I think fighters who test positive and fight should lose like 50% of their purse, and their opponents should get like 25%.

That said Mark is coming off like a world class cunt and has lost the high ground.

Sorry Hunt didn't respect your safe space and got you all triggered with his micro aggressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back