100$ a month for an appartement in Tokyo

I'd love to.

Only thing Is worry about is the noise.

Besides, I could always stay on a hotel every once in a while if it became too much.
I live alone in a pretty big 2 bedroom condo in french Canada.

I wouldn't Trade place for the rest of my life There, but 100% would love to Do it for a few month given the chance.

My ass. It’s about the things you do and how you feel more than anything. I’ve co owned 2 nice places, and lived in a nice home while depressed, and how nice the walls are don’t matter. To be in an interesting place, FORCED to go out and live life?? Your opinion is lame. You could have the most fun of your life there. You could bang the hottest chick every night.

9/10 people are going to be depressed as fuck in that place. Humans aren't meant to live in something like that.

I live alone in a pretty big 2 bedroom condo in french Canada.

I wouldn't Trade place for the rest of my life There, but 100% would love to Do it for a few month given the chance.

Yeah, rest of my life, I wouldn't do.

If someone plopped me there and said "here is what you have, do what you will from here" however, then I'd jump at the chance.

I'm in a studio flat with my partner, but I've lived in some pretty rough bedsits before. I'd make it work for a while.

Curious if bums in US of A collect $100/month from panhandling at traffic lights.

You’d be surprised what they manage to earn. Average a 100 a day.
Crack ain’t cheap, motherfkr.

You can tell how poor half us sherdoggers are when people are talking about how this is an upgrade to their current situation.

You aren't even living life in a place like that, you're merely just existing until you die.

I literally know 4 people that live in places like that with no shower nor toilet

Still alive and kicking

Nah.
But I do plan on staying in Tokyo in early 2023 for a few months.

I can afford a lil better.

Last edited:
To many people for me. I like my privacy and some noise not a lot like it probably is living there.

If it werent the lack of a toilet,i mean,shit if you just move there and dont have hardly anything,your good.

In New york something like this would still run you 6 or 700

I rented a similarly shitty place for 125 a week in a city not nearly as cool as Tokyo for about a year . Could easily slum it in that especially being in one of the coolest cities in the world .

I could see an 18-year old student tolerating this situation for a year or two, at that age your tolerance for bullshit and poverty is at its' highest, but beyond that I think it would weigh too heavily on your psyche. No matter how it looks on camera, it's literally arms-length width - that's crazy.

I could see an 18-year old student tolerating this situation for a year or two, at that age your tolerance for bullshit and poverty is at its' highest, but beyond that I think it would weigh too heavily on your psyche. No matter how it looks on camera, it's literally arms-length width - that's crazy.
I just wonder how I would install my 2, 54'' and 42'' Tv's

I've heard some of them make more than that a day.
I saw one younger bum wearing expensive Under Armour underpants while begging at the Costco driveway exit. I keep seeing this other bum maybe 40's and he looks like he eats really well.

Back