10 times Dana White got furious

Ten times in ten minutes when Dana became furious = five times a day

This made Dana go nuts too. Epic.

horril1y3uuz.jpg

This is one of my favorites. Dana goes off on Ariel for ever mentioning Fedor as a GOAT, even pulls out a list of Fedor's opponents and tears them apart.

When JDS knocked out Cain in just a bit over a minute. That wasn't the start Dana wanted for UFC on Fox. I absolutely loved it at the time.
Oh man I remember. Danna was so pissed about JDS winning under a minute.

Dana is the GOAT and I had to name my account after lord moonface himself!

Dana going off on Landsberg for asking what percentage of UFC profit goes toward fighter pay

The Loretta Hunt rant should be at the top. That rant forced a big push from the PR department to change the way things were done. It was soon after that that Dana started saying that 50% of the UFC's fans are women and the UFC started making gay pride merchandise. They've been using that kind of thing for political leverage ever since.

There hanging 100,000$ paintings on there walls instead of in their fighters pocket

And its still true today Ken

They say Dana has to pop a pill for every illegal stream he finds out about watching his UFC for free

Thats everyone..

giphy.gif

He was a hot little potato after Fedor signed with GOATforce

UFC is what it is and Dana White had nothing to do with it.

Pride fighters coming over, Brock Lesnar, Honda and Conor are responsible.

Imagine where MMA could be with someone stable at the helm all those years.

When Diaz said fuck the presser and no showed only for Dana to say he'll never trust nick again, and then nick ends up headlining the PPV anyways

Really wonder if he was furious or cryin´ when :""This isn't what we trained for, isn't the gameplan""

Back