3. Neymar
4. Beckham
5. LeBron James
6. Ronaldinho
7. James
8. Marcelo
9. Bale
10. Zlatan

It's 9 footballers players and a basketballer.

9 of the 10 most-followed athletes on Instagram have played for Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Last edited:
And I don't follow a single one of them...

Why Marcelo tho, is the question

Why Marcelo tho, is the question
His hair, obvs

giphy.webp

Says alot about the people of these shitholes, when they can't afford to feed themselves, but can buy a phone to follow their :eek::eek::eek:ball stars.

Doesn't Spain have a high unemployment?

No Mmmmbopppp?

This is why we kneel

Out of curiosity I checked how many Virat Kohli has..........instantly see he should be 7th.

Good research.

"Survey time period: January 10, 2019".
I'm guessing he was outside of the top 10 then.

Says alot about the people of these shitholes, when they can't afford to feed themselves, but can buy a phone to follow their :eek::eek::eek:ball stars.
I must say that this comment of yours comes as a surprise, Mr. President. You Sir are exhibiting very inappropirate language, something which is totally uncommon and uncalled for for a man of your stature.

badhombre.gif

Soccer players (I had to google the top 3) are from countries like Portugal, Brazil and Argentina which are not blessed with the luxury of the NBA, NFL, MLB or NHL so they all follow soccer. That's all they know so that's all they follow on IG. As opposed to the USA where we have fans of many sports which affects the number of followers our athletes have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back