10 in 10 out or 20 straight?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So my homeboy is going to prison the d.a offered him 10 years in prison followed by ten years of probation or 20 years in prison. Being the moron that he is he chose the 20 years. his reasoning is that he didn't wanna do 10 years just to get out and be put on probation for another 10 years he's like f it I'll do the 20 then get out with no probation .that's just stupid imo

Who in their right mind would choose 20 over 10 in 10 out?!!!

<codychoke>

He's like I'm not gonna do ten then get out just to be put on paper just to violate probation f it I'll do the 20 then get out lol smh

Probation isn't all that some think it is. It is a pain and the smallest violation can and will be held over your head to send you back. POs are sometimes vindictive and just act as bullies. If he is going to get in trouble again then the 20 year bid might be better off. If you violate on probation you get a more severe sentence. Also, get better homeboys.

You're not telling us all, TS.

What does he have to do for 10+10?

Sell out his ass or his homeboys?

Has to be the dumbest idea ever, I mean he could get his sentence shortened for good behavior but damn that’s a crazy choice. And is he sure he won’t be on probation after I thought all convicts had probation after their release.

If he got out in 10...violates while catching new charges..now hes looking at more than 10 years after anyway

Has to be the dumbest idea ever, I mean he could get his sentence shortened for good behavior but damn that’s a crazy choice. And is he sure he won’t be on probation after I thought all convicts had probation after their release.
No

If you time out, youre finished with it

People who jump early get parole/probation

Probation isn't all that some think it is. It is a pain and the smallest violation can and will be held over your head to send you back. POs are sometimes vindictive and just act as bullies. If he is going to get in trouble again then the 20 year bid might be better off. If you violate on probation you get a more severe sentence. Also, get better homeboys.
I known him since childhood I'm not out there tryna make new friends per say

I think it more that he's already been institutionalized mentally to the prison. My guess is that by the 19th year he stabs someone so he can stay in.

that's exactly it. Shit I been on probation that shit sucks but it beats prison yea no thx

If your paperwork is straight, you can do 10 standing up. It will be 6-7 with good behavior and some could be half-way house. I'd never go on probation.

If your paperwork is straight, you can do 10 standing up. It will be 6-7 with good behavior and some could be half-way house. I'd never go on probation.
yea idk in Florida u gotta do like 95% of ur sentence. No matter gain time , behavior etc . Here if u get 10 even if ur a saint u gonna do about 9 & a half

Your friend was probably the type of idiot...

Principal or parent: you want 5 days of punishment or 3?
Friend: i can do five easy
Principal or parent: keep it up you can have 10
Friend: 10 no problem.

Ffs tell him to prepare his butthole.

20 years is a borderline life sentence!

What the hell did he do?

Tbf 10 years probation is rough and almost guarantees a 2nd stretch if he still plans on being bout dat life, which it sounds like he does lol. Still would've taken the 10/10 and rolled the dice tho

Back