10 Cloverfield Lane

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone seen it yet?

I watched it on Amazon prime last night. It was decent.

Basically this chick is in a car accident and wakes up in an underground bunker with this farmer who tells her there was some kind of attack and everyone is dead except for them.

Yeah, I saw it a while back, thanks for asking.
1JzZ.gif

I enjoyed it. nothing to write to all your friends and family about, but not a bad choice to watch on a boring night

I'm annoyed at how they handled Cloverfield sequels. So we start off with an awesome, action-packed movie. Did they not make good money? And then the producers, director or w/e are like "You know what would be fun? Let's re-brand random B movies with the Cloverfield name, add the smallest amount of SFX possible, so we make bank off of the brand name!"
<Meh02>

I liked it. Saw it ages ago. Not something I think I need to see again but it was entertaining.

I'm annoyed at how they handled Cloverfield sequels. So we start off with an awesome, action-packed movie. Did they not make good money? And then the producers, director or w/e are like "You know what would be fun? Let's re-brand random B movies with the Cloverfield name, add the smallest amount of SFX possible, so we make bank off of the brand name!"
<Meh02>

The Cloverfield Paradox was literally the same story as the Doom 2016 reboot video game. In Doom it was called "Argent Energy" and it opened up a portal to hell. In Cloverfield Paradox it was the "Shepherd Particle Accellerator" and it opened up portals to parallels dimensions. Literally the same story just with different names applied to the tech.

I fucking loved it! Though the ending could have been better.

I watched it like 2 years ago and yeah it was pretty good.

The Cloverfield Paradox was literally the same story as the Doom 2016 reboot video game. In Doom it was called "Argent Energy" and it opened up a portal to hell. In Cloverfield Paradox it was the "Shepherd Particle Accellerator" and it opened up portals to parallels dimensions. Literally the same story just with different names applied to the tech.
Literally the same exact story as Half life too.

Fun fact Cloverfield Paradox wasn't a Cloverfield movie originally. Abrams just bought the script and slapped the name on it

Literally the same exact story as Half life too.

Fun fact Cloverfield Paradox wasn't a Cloverfield movie originally. Abrams just bought the script and slapped the name on it

Same with 10 Cloverfield Lane I believe

This movie and the Cloverfield Paradox were apparently reshot to bring them into the Cloverfield universe.

Regardless of that both were good quality B movies.

It was a good movie overall but I enjoy most movies that John Goodman are in, I even liked King Ralph damn it! The ending could have been better but most movies now have weak endings.

Back