10 Allegedly Fixed Fights in MMA History

I still can’t accept his first fight with Severn.
Watch them clinch at the beginning and then push each other away. Terrible. And then an Olympic Greco guy just plunges into the guillotine, falls to one knee, and taps out.
The guy with the muscles who looks good in the speedos, that never won a tournament, never fought in the finals of a tournament, the guy they gave extra special time to interview in UFC 1 and 2 (didn’t even compete in that one), the guy that had to be carried away after fighting a prison guard, is suddenly the big star of NHB fighting.
Shamrock fought a prison guard ?

What a dumbass, bet you think every Pride fight was real too and that this gif is legit lol I could take that fucking right at the end and not go flying and then put on an osar worthy fall
ClassicGreedyConch-size_restricted.gif

Corrales was quite the performer too eh? Thankfully being an experienced Boxer he was smart enough to stay down once he realized he had no legs and take his 8 count. Something Tenshin is not on top of never really being hurt like that before but clearly this is a waste of my time.

I shudder to think of what the long term effects of that first round on Lesnar will be when they show up.
Yeah, I dunno. I almost think he got more work done on the feet. He hit him with arm punches and hit his guard a lot on the ground, did get a couple huge elbows though.

Hard to sell that as a work though.

Lol, yeah, running into a straight right from the guy widely known for having the best straight right in the game while you're already rocked and giving up 13 pounds definitely wouldn't hurt you at all, lol.

I do agree with the Oscar winning performance, what with the absolutely devestated look on his face and inconsolable crying, he really went all out to sell that shit and is clearly in the wrong line of work.

Your baseless name calling is pretty amusing though I must admit.

Now if you can be the first one to explain what the upside is in rigging a one off fight so your up and coming superstar gets quickly and brutally embarrassed by a retired Boxer while not appearing even remotely competitive maybe I'll actually pay some attention to your ridiculous claims.

The floor is yours Ronnie....
The upside? it was the only way they could get Mayweather to Japan and perform for them. They didnt give a shit about Tenshin, they gave rules to favor Mayweather hugely and obviously told Tenshin that every time he got hit just fall over dramatically lol the ending of the fight just screams fix and the man behind it all was Takada...the guy who tapped out Coleman in an obviously fixed fight lol carry on in being part of the 10% who thinks it was real...I dont give a shit {<shrug}

The upside? it was the only way they could get Mayweather to Japan and perform for them. They didnt give a shit about Tenshin, they gave rules to favor Mayweather hugely and obviously told Tenshin that every time he got hit just fall over dramatically lol the ending of the fight just screams fix and the man behind it all was Takada...the guy who tapped out Coleman in an obviously fixed fight lol carry on in being part of the 10% who thinks it was real...I dont give a shit {<shrug}
Oh, that makes perfect sense. Lets pay a guy 9 million to come over and destroy the guy we are trying to build up as our star of the future in a little over a minute while giving Floyd the advantage of using 10oz gloves while Tenshin uses 6oz gloves.

We won't even rigg it so he looks competitive against an all time great in his own sport that he needs no help to dominate in anyway, just have him embarrass our guy in a minute, it's only 9 million, lol.

Pretty sure you have it backwards though, you're the one in the 10% but yeah, I agree with the I don't give a shit part.

Oh, that makes perfect sense. Lets pay a guy 9 million to come over and destroy the guy we are trying to build up as our star of the future in a little over a minute while giving Floyd the advantage of using 10oz gloves while Tenshin uses 6oz gloves.

We won't even rigg it so he looks competitive against an all time great in his own sport that he needs no help to dominate in anyway, just have him embarrass our guy in a minute, it's only 9 million, lol.

Pretty sure you have it backwards though, you're the one in the 10% but yeah, I agree with the I don't give a shit part.
Ok, then you can stop giving a shit and ignore my comments <Kobe213>

Khabib vs Conor

Allegedly his family was held hostage or threaten so he had to lose.

Wandy had the refs help woth Rampage back in Pride

Both of Nobuhiko Takada’s wins were works.

I’m almost positive the draw with Mirko was also a work.

Randy vs Brock was fixed and you're a total dumb ass if you think it wasn't

also a majority of fights are fixed in the ufc with high profile stars, Ronda & Jones mainly 2 recent ones, rigged decisions, not losing close fights, and early stoppages so fight is always over if can be

Jones/Gus an example ... the guy who just got sponsored by Nike losing to a european fighter

part time entertainers for Ronda

<{danayeah}>
There are two old UFC fights that I thought a fighter may of taken a dive. But if I declared them on here it would upset people.
And one of them is a reach were I could be dead wrong for all I know.

Last edited:
this is why japanese mma fights dont count!

Man I forgot about Mescaline Dreams, he was one of my favorite posters a few years ago... wonder why he got banned

Man I forgot about Mescaline Dreams, he was one of my favorite posters a few years ago... wonder why he got banned

His answer to pretty much any request to elaborate was basically "you are uninformed", " if you had any idea", "you clearly do not know how does it work", "etc., from what I recall. Without giving any hint that he actually has any idea, lol.

His answer to pretty much any request to elaborate was basically "you are uninformed", " if you had any idea", "you clearly do not know how does it work", "etc., from what I recall. Without giving any hint that he actually has any idea, lol.
I don't really even remember how he posted, I just remember thinking he was a good poster. He had a lot of posts and seemed reasonable enough, I always wonder what dudes like that said to get banned, I wish it was public information lol.

Back