I am the liquor.
@red
Reaction score
Step your math game up, Murrica.

CbxyIb_WEAAk0Uy.jpg

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/6810/Ashlee-Evans-Smith-vs-Marion-Reneau

yep.

CbxyIRaVIAAVkta.jpg

judge 1: rd 1 to SMITH, and 2 and 3 to reneau. WHAT?!?!?!?

judge 2: all to smith

judge 3 is NOT 29-27 like they annoucned. it's actually 29-28, but still for smith. they added it wrong.

Figured this would happen in Texas if anywhere.lol

Most confusing scorecard I've ever seen. One judge gave Ashlee every round. Another fucking added wrong! This shit is intuitive. If you scored 2 rounds to 1 for a fighter, and are sure you didn't use a 10-8, it's automatically 29-28 somebody, no adding required! The 3rd judge that scored it the same as most people, 29-28 Marion, didn't even give her the first round.

EDIT: on second thought, there may be a scorekeeper that is a person separate from the judges that does the adding. He/she may be responsible for the math. But the terrible judging still stands.

looks like the guy just recently learned how to write and you're expecting him to do complicated math involving two digit numbers? Cut him some slack

Three men rent a room for $30's, they each give the receptionist a ten and go upstairs. Later that night the manager asks the receptionist if any rooms had been rented she said yes one for thirty dollars, the manager says she overcharged them five dollars on the way to the room she steals two dollars and refunds each man a dollar they now have nine dollars each, 9x3 = 27 + the two receptionist stole = 29, where did the other dollar go?

I knew there was a scoring error when one of the scores was announced as 30-27 for Smith.

Math makes me want to puke. Get this crap out of here! You think I'd be wasting time on Sherdog if I didn't fail math in grade school? What is wrong with you TS?

Back